Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco X2 Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
From my point of view, you may already know nowadays the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco X2 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting procedure
Advantage of Root Poco X2
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will we able to upgrade latest android version without any OTA update
- You can install android 11 beta custom ROM and use all rooting required apps
Disadvantage of Root Poco X2
- After rooting the warranty of your poco device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Lose all the privilege of official Stock Roms updates and change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk can cost severe damage
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same boot img that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded the boot file
- Copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste in your computer
“Flash Magisk Patch Boot image”
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop your patched file
- Congratulation your Poco X2 successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your poco device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem