Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco X2 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know that the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco X2 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Poco X2
Features of Dolby Atoms
Usually, the official Dolby Atoms works on the certified phones, but after rooting, you can get a ROM that will support you in expanding the phone’s sound quality.
Increase Internal Storage
Several applications can do so, but on a rooted android phone, you can even delete the bloatware as well as non-essential system partition files from their sources.
Cons of Root Poco X2
With a High Profit, High Risk
The rooting privileges come with a high-risk cost because without reviewing the files, or deleting system files can be proven severe for the Android phone.
Battery Drains Faster
The battery drainage becomes faster because due to the aftereffect of rooting some applications and software will automatically start running behind the scenes.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Poco X2
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco X2
Steps to Root Poco X2 Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Poco X2 and enjoy magisk manager
That all you need to do root your Poco X2 and after that, you didn’t need to worry about the OEM update or annoying ads notification. Get rid of all of those things!
It might be a difficult task to grasp all the concepts at once. But worry not if you have any queries regarding the post or rooting process. The comment section is all yours.