Are you searching for Root Poco X2? If yes, then you are at the right place.
There are several steps and methods from which you can achieve the fascinating traits in your smartphone, but for each Android device, there’s a selective method that you need to follow. Let’s understand the specification first to begin the process.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 730G processor powers Poco X2 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is the internal data directory that entirely holds the users and application data in a definite and secure way. Usually, this portion inaccessible to regular users.
What if I tell you that you can get the proper system access; It’s possible once you try to root your Android device; the privileges allow reaching beyond the boundaries.
On the contrary, you will found out some flaws and, you need to have an idea of what you are getting for what cause—with that said, let’s head for the pros & cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Poco X2
You can’t implement impressive Custom ROMs with the typical interface settings. But, the rooted device can unlock every customization feature of your handset thoroughly.
Add different UI
You can apply elegant and distinct user interface settings when you’re bored with the usual features, with some freakish and different features you have never tried before.
Disadvantage of Root Poco X2
Some users find out that their smartphones didn’t work in the usual way as they used to be and performance drop issues can be frequently seen here and there meanwhile.
When you achieve the next level privileges, you also fail to take warranty traits as rooting violate smartphone makers policies; in some cases, it’s a massive drawback.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Poco X2
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Poco X2 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Thus, unlock the impressive customization world and attain the fully fledge rooting privileges that present you with tons of elegant features and functions set up on top.
Besides, you always require to aware that a smartphone becomes brick if you didn’t comprehend the guide; further, you can suggest your questions in the next portion.