Hello friends, are you searching for Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because all the methods described online are not tested or maybe not working. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this article. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Chinese market on 17th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 8 Pro powered by MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide to how to set up an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Get the Ad-free Interface
Ads notifications are the worst thing that holds back to feel the seemly clean interface. But after rooting, you didn’t need to worry about anything at all. You can customize your phone skin as you prefer.
Add New System Features
There are many scopes to enhance the system settings of your phone; you can install software to increase performance or camera software to get an immersive photography experience over the handset.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Open Backdoor for viruses
After rooting your phone, the internal security breach would fade out, and malware and viruses can enter your phone’s software. In the long term, it drastically damages system partition. So, don’t download MODs aimlessly; check them precisely.
Warranty Void issue
Usually, the warranty voids when you install the Root file on your system, and for that reason, you can’t get technical support afterwards, and the company didn’t cover any damage that occurs on your phone – physically as well as in software.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Steps to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.0 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot up your Redmi Note 8 Pro and enjoy magisk manager
Now that you have rooted your Redmi Note 8 Pro through the TWRP, you can install the custom made image into the phone and expand the efficiency in several folds. Also, Enjoy other rooting privileges.
With the end of the guide, It would be great to share your thoughts about the article and if there’s any problem while rooting process. Do make sure to comment down.