Hello friends, are you looking for Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are not tested or maybe not working. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this article. Here we show you a tested method to rooting. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Chinese market on 17th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 8 Pro powered by MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a result, it grants the key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting the device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed in-depth about the pros and cons below, follow the article to swell more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 35% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can increase mobile performance and install android 11 beta custom ROM
- You will be able to upgrade the android version and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the second probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear and malware drastically increases
Important Note: It is not mandatory but we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong. down below you will get the downloadable link of the required files guide section.
Guide to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- You have to connect the phone with PC help of USB cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Here, the First thing you have to change the language to English because by default selected Chinese language
- Now you will see many options go to Advanced > Select > Close AVB 2.0
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- After booting, congratulation your Redmi Note 8 Pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Xiaomi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.