Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going show you the easiest way to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods desired online are not tested or maybe not working exclude some blogs. So today in this tutorial we will guide you a tested method to Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 8 Pro. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the china market on 17 September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Redmi Note 8 Pro powered by MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting redmi note 8 pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, install custom ROM and increase mobile performance.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- You can backup all the important data so that you get them back if anything goes wrong during the rooting process
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can increase mobile performance and install android 11 beta custom ROM
- You will be able to upgrade the android version and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your redmi note 8 pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode redmi device, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Download and install the ADB driver to your computer
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Via Flash Magisk
- First of all, turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release both keys until open TWRP recovery mode
- Here, the First thing you have to change the language to English because by default selected Chinese language
- Now you will see many options go to Advanced > Select > Close AVB 2.0
- Second, you need to select Install Root option then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- After booting, congratulation your redmi note 8 pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting redmi note 8 pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.