Do you want to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Having a desire to unlock the full power is not a bad thing. It would be a great thing unless you didn’t know the right way to achieve your goal. The first thing you need to perceive is the device specs before heading toward the root access guide.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 17th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G90T processor powers Redmi Note 8 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The magisk is popular slang for root access. You perform specific steps to open up the system partition settings blocked before by smartphone makers in a simple term.
In addition to that, you can also efficiently optimize the entire Android ecosystem according to your desire and create a personalized interface with advanced settings.
Now, what remains is that you are willing to take the initial risk to overcome the limitation; you want it, isn’t that right? Thus, let’s understand the pros and the cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Get the Ad-free Interface
Ads notifications are the worst thing that holds back feeling seemly clean interface. But after rooting, you didn’t need to worry about anything and customize phone skin.
Add New System Features
There are many scopes to enhance the system settings; you can install software to increase performance or camera software to the immersive photography experience.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Open Backdoor for Viruses
The internal security breach would fade out, and malware enters your software can drastically damage system partition. So, don’t download the MODs application.
Warranty Violation issue
The warranty voids when you install magisk zip on your system. For that reason, you can’t get technical support afterwards and the company didn’t cover any damage.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Now that you have rooted your Redmi Note 8 Pro through the TWRP, you can install custom made image and expand the efficiency. Also, Enjoy other rooting privileges.
At end of the guide, It would be great to share your thoughts about the article and if there’s any problem while rooting process. Do make sure to comment down below.