Have you thought to root Redmi Note 8 Pro? then you are in the right place.
Having a desire to unlock the full power is not a bad thing. It would be a great thing unless you didn’t know the right way to achieve your goal. The first thing you need to perceive is the device specs before heading toward the root access guide.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 17th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G90T processor powers Redmi Note 8 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The magisk app is popular slang for root access. You perform specific steps to open the system partition settings blocked before by smartphone makers in a simple term.
In addition to that, you can efficiently optimize the entire Android phone ecosystem according to your desire and create a personalized interface with advanced settings.
Now, what remains is that you are willing to take the initial risk to overcome the limitation; you want it, isn’t that right? Thus, let’s understand the pros and the cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Equipping various types of settings and custom functions; moreover, there are tons of things available online that will aid your dream to create a personalized OS system.
The rooting privileges permit you to test out the operating system beta version plus provide faster updates and exciting features that you might have never seen before.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
You can effortlessly attain fascinating things with rooting ecosystem, but at the same time, you are also closing door of warranty permits provided by the company officials.
In some typical cases, users have discovered that smartphone workability speed is backlashing and showing lags once they install random software with accurate info.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
What are you waiting for? Test out everything you always dreamt of for a long time, enjoy the custom features, and review software to avoid risk factors for better results.
You didn’t have to worry about anything with the latest magisk app; while it looks like we have come near conclude, ask out if something is bothering you in the below spot.