Bored with the usual system setting and looking for something exciting in your life? Or you are looking for a method that will root Samsung Galaxy A52 for beginners.
Hurry up; you have landed on the exact location where you need to be present. Here, you will obtain a guide that will unlock the mesmerizing features set for your device.
But before let’s taking a deep dive into those fascinating privileges, firstly understand the primary specs so that you won’t face problems while following these guide steps.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 18th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor power Samsung Galaxy A52 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Root directory or the admin panel directory is the core component of Android phones present in the current market, and it holds your apps, system, and personal data.
The process of getting into the admin directory without the boundaries of firewalls is known as root access. For starters, all you need is a code script key to unlock the door.
Afterward, you can perform several unique and exciting things with zero hassle. But, you will also lose some features, so to grasp the situation, let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
The CPU processing speed can increase into several folds if you are willing to install overclocking software that permits performance to work in extreme command mode.
You will find out some apps that specifically have any meaning being in the system interface. Worry not, as you can exclude that bloatware with rooting privileges setup.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
The official system update always arrives late, whether you got a new or old device. After root access, you also have to give up the genuine OEM update for other traits.
All those exciting features and functions sound great initially. But as you take deep dive, you will understand that there are minimal risks involved in the rooting process.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A52 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
You will become capable enough to install custom ROMs, use excellent features, and unlock the unique settings. With that, reach out to a whole new adventure and enjoy!
All of your hopes might not be fade away if you stay on alert during performing given instruction. Thus follow precisely, and for queries, head toward the following section.