Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy A52? then you are in the right place.
The impressive features starting showing their effects once you flash rooting access. However, each smartphone has a unique way to attain; astounding magisk privilege. Therefore, you need to visit the specs section first to understand the process better.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers Samsung Galaxy A52 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root directory or the admin panel directory is the core component of Android phones present in the current market, and it holds your apps, system, and personal data.
The process of getting into the admin directory without the boundaries of firewalls is known as root access. For starters, all you need a code script key to unlock the doors.
Afterward, you can perform several unique and exciting things with zero hassle. But, you will also lose some features, so to grasp the situation, let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
The CPU processing speed can increase into several folds if you are willing to install overclocking software that permits performance to work in extreme command mode.
You will find out some apps that specifically have any meaning being in the system interface. Worry not, as you can exclude that bloatware with rooting privileges setup.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
No OEM updates
The official system update always arrives late, whether you got a new or old device; after root access, you also have to give up the genuine OEM update for other traits.
Rooting risk factor
All those exciting features and functions sound great initially. But as you take deep dive, you will understand that there are minimal risks involved in the rooting process.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A52
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A52 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You will become capable enough to install custom ROMs, use excellent features, and unlock the unique settings. With that, reach out to a whole new adventure and enjoy!
All of your hopes might not be fade away if you stay on alert during performing given instruction. Thus follow precisely, and for queries, head toward the following section.