Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A52? If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you think that your handset has the best customization options and features, you may be wrong since you can’t achieve every aspect of the stock image. In that case, Rooting privilege comes handly as it gives the key to unlock those customizations. Still, checking the smartphone specs will award you a better idea.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A52 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh with Flash Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
Flashing different types of Custom ROMs grants a modest amount of resources that enhance several software partition sections and boost overall performance.
The working proficiency is pre-determined by the clock speed of the processor. Still, rooting privileges bestow increasing raw power and divert it to all the components.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
Most of the ROMs will extent the skills from the outside, although from the inside. You can’t overcome some shortcomings due to the built quality and internal specification.
Sometimes Rooting proves as a double edge sword because the aftereffects can cause rucks in the system files and deplete performance to some point anonymously.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: coming soon
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is everything done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
We hope you can overcome all the obstacles and install the magisk files correctly. Now, you can enjoy all modules and customize the settings according to your usage.
However, if the rooting process is not working, it may be an external factor. Share the problem with us so that we can lead you to obtain these exciting privileges.