Root OnePlus 8
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide to root OnePlus 8 without using PC. If you want to root smartphone then you have to come to the right place.
OnePlus 8 is the latest flagship smartphone from Oneplus brand and so many people want to root their Smartphone but they are unable to do. Because in a few years ago getting root access using the application is very easy. But at present time rooting procedure totally changed for every device and difficult. So today in this article we will show you the easiest method to get root access. Before starting the guide to root Oneplus 8 let’s have a quick look at the specifications the smartphone.
Are You excited to Quick Look at the Specifications of Smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
Oneplus 8 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. Based on Android 10 operating system. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 16MP + 2MP primary camera setup. The smartphone coming with 6.55 inches (16.64 cm) 1080×2400px, 402 PPI, fluid AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh, warp charging with USB Type-C port. Without wasting any time that’s move over guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Oneplus 8 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customise your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, upgrade latest Android version and use all rooting required Android apps.
Here are some Pointers to Remember while Rooting OnePlus 8
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has Unlocked because Oneplus manufacturer team does not allow rooting in lock bootloader
- This guiding way to rooting only for Oneplus 8 So don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
- Make sure your smartphone has Install custom recovery you can also follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android phone
Advantage of Root Oneplus 8
- After rooting you can customise your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to use all rooting required Android apps
- You will be able to upgrade the latest Android version and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus 8
- After rooting the warranty of your OnePlus 8 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you are excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to root access of your OnePlus 8. Hope! you enjoy.
Guide to Root OnePlus 8 Without Using PC
- First of all download latest magisk manager zip to rooting Oneplus 8, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery you also follow our guide in the above section
- Now turn off your Oneplus 8 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode Oneplus 8 you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap on “Install” and find magisk Zip you will download earlier
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to Installing rooting models in Oneplus 8
- Important Note: when you rooting first time any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Oneplus 8 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Oneplus 8. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem to rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem