Are you searching for Root OnePlus 8? If yes, then you are at the right place.
To achieve the fantastic privileges over our device is limited to only a handful of things. Are you wandering around looking for a way to unlock the root setting? In that case, you need to know about the phone specs to gain your device’s true power.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 14th April 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 16MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers OnePlus 8 with 6GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.55 inches (16.64 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, Fluid AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4300 mAh with Warp Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations they can’t overcome without rooting the device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root OnePlus 8
Robust processing speed
You will need Overclocking software to unlock the door of next-level performance. Besides, you can even manage the clocking speed of cores according to your wish.
Dress exciting features
Once you open the library of the unlimited features, you can choose Custom ROMs to build an extraordinary Android ecosystem that works according to your commands.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus 8
When you apply to root, you won’t notice any drastic difference. But if you aimlessly install something that isn’t compatible. Some performance disturbance will appear.
Completely damage device
The worst that could happen while rooting is that you mistake brick your device, and from that point, there’s no turning back. So, follow the given steps guide properly.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On OnePlus 8
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_a” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_b” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file to install the second partition’s custom recovery.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root OnePlus 8 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You have made it out! It’s your time to rise and bring the tremendous blessing of the custom features. Create a personalized world with newly discovered resources.
Ahead of this, you can do several other fabulous things on your own. But if you weren’t able to grasp something, make sure to contact us through the comment box.