Hello friends, are you looking for Root Poco X3 Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. because we give all the knowledge. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 8th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco X3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5160 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your android UI. to unlock all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantages of Rooting
- After rooting, you can personalize the home screen and change the interface
- You can install 11 beta custom Roms and upgrade the latest android version
- You will able change boot logo fonts as well as increase mobile performance
Disadvantages of Rooting
- After rooting the warranty of your poco device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- A radical change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk can cost severe damage and security patches
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
Guide to Install TWRP On Any Poco Phone
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to computer the most important steps, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Poco X3
Steps to Root Poco X3 Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any poco phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your poco phone and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Poco device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.