Hoping that the system setting will enhance in the upcoming update and you will get impressive custom features would be a dream; take the first step and root Poco X3.
You have to direct your time to reach out to those fascinating privileges since there are several steps you need to follow during the process in the meanwhile. So, be prepared.
However, if you want to learn everything from scratch, then the first thing you need to focus on is the primary specs department, which will give you an essential overview.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 8th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 732G processor power poco x3 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privileges are the one-stop solution to enter into the system settings, which are initially stopped: once you unfasten the handcuffs, you can take control.
A user can implement a handful of things to enhance the beauty of the interface. Or you can take one step near increasing the energy pool of the performance aspect.
There are tons of tons of stuff available on the internet that you can try in your free time, but there are two sides to everything, here you will also read the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Poco X3
You can remove the heavy software layering and bloatware to increase battery life sometimes while you will attain more screen time to play games and watch videos.
The rooting privileges unfasten an enormous gateway of system settings that awards you immersive processing powers; you can apply to overclock software setup for that.
Disadvantage of Root Poco X3
The entire smartphone is generally covered with pre-installed protection layering, but not with rooting privileges; consequently, the device may face malware threats later.
Usually, phone makers provide warranty policy features for a specific time; although, things can go south, and you won’t be able to utilize those features in a rooted device.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Poco X3 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
That’s all you need to perform, and as the process ends here, why don’t you give it a try custom ROMs library! You will obtain unique tools and software online meanwhile.
However, you have to stay on alert before installing custom ROMS as they may be malicious apps; besides this, you can also discuss your issues in the below section.