Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco X3 Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because we give all the knowledge, before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 8th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco X3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm)120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting process
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide to how to set up an ADB driver
Pros of Root Poco X3
You can increase the trial period of the premium applications by spoofing your android device in which the internal EMCI number, Mac Location, IP addresses will swap from others. However, it’s not advised to do.
Unlike an un-rooted device, a rooted device provides faster OTA system firmware updates such as Android 11, and one setup further, you can download them.
Cons of Root Poco X3
Overclocking is a double-edged sword that may increase processing speed, but in return, the CPU sustains a heavy load on its back and overheat nearby its components. At worst, internal hardware could melt.
Several smartphone makers are against rooting, and that permanently cancels the warranty period when your android device is rooted – except OnePlus, Xiaomi.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Poco X3
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco X3
Steps to Root Poco X3 Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.0 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot up your Poco X3 and enjoy magisk manager
Rooting is the sole solution from which you can remove the pre-installed bloatware application through the system firmware application. But, don’t delete system files. Further, there are different scopes and tweaks to adjust your Poco X3 functionality.
As parting words, there is no way you will confront difficulties during the process still encounter any problem; Comment below for more guidance. If you like rooting tweaks, do hit the notification would be tremendous.