Are you searching for Root Poco X3? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Are you wondering why you can’t achieve the magnificent level of magisk features over your Android phone? It’s not that tricky; the reason is pretty straightforward: the makers didn’t want users to open the system settings. To start, let’s visit the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 8th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 732G processor powers Poco X3 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 120 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privileges are the one-stop solution to enter into the system settings, which are initially stopped: once you unfasten the handcuffs, you can take control.
A user can implement a handful of things to enhance the beauty of the interface. Or you can take one step near increasing the energy pool of the performance aspect.
There are tons of tons of stuff available on the internet that you can try in your free time, but there are two sides to everything, here you will also read the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Poco X3
Impressive battery life
You can remove the heavy software layering and bloatware to increase battery life sometimes while you will attain more screen time to play games and watch videos.
The rooting privileges unfasten an enormous gateway of system settings that awards you immersive processing powers; you can apply to overclock software setup for that.
Disadvantage of Root Poco X3
The entire smartphone is generally covered with pre-installed protection layering, but not with rooting privileges; consequently, the device may face malware threats later.
Usually, phone makers provide warranty policy features for a specific time; although, things can go south, and you won’t be able to utilize those features in a rooted device.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Poco X3
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Poco X3 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s all you need to perform, and as the process ends here, why don’t you give it a try custom ROMs library! You will obtain unique tools and software online meanwhile.
However, you have to stay on alert before installing custom ROMS as they may be malicious apps; besides this, you can also discuss your issues in the below section.