Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M21? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Magisk root pathway starts by getting the proper toolkit to unlock different partitions of an android device. Hereabouts, you will get everything you need before starting the process. Now, the first step begins when acquiring the right tools by the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy M21 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The original directory where the android system is placed, called rooting. In simple words, it’s the place where all the apps and files data, software’s, etc., are stored.
For each smartphone brand, the way of gaining root access is different for all. With this, getting entrance to the system admin privileges becomes easy peasy for you.
After this, you will acquire the title of root access users that go through system settings, but you need also be aware of the downside, so let’s see the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Increase Sound Quality
You can effortlessly get a modified custom ROM from which you can customize the sound quality and enhance the amplification. The tweaks of Dolby or crisp audio.
Slowdown Battery Drain
One of the main reasons you should root access your device is to decrease battery consumption and extend battery life in multiple folds by implementing root privileges.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Go Overboard With Tweaks
Tweaking with system files can harm and make your device completely useless brick. Therefore, while using root privileges, avoid applying changes to internal settings.
A Single Mistake Can Cost You
The rooting process may sound absurdly easy for tech enthusiasts. However, a single mistake can cause brick, and it will not be possible to repair from the service Centre.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M21
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M21 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Having a rooting set up on the android device is not difficult, and you would have understood from the above guide. And this rooting privilege becomes pretty easy.
If you have any doubts or this process isn’t working for your phone, then comment section is open for you to solve your problem, and We will try to solve your problem.