Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M21? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M21 is the latest budget smartphone from the Samsung brand, and many people want to root their device, but they are unable. Today, we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in Indian market on 18th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M21 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on the stock android configuration. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Recovery your precious life moments with the full backup settings, and further, you can take the advance level backup of the entire data.
Several apps and software runs in the background and consumes a chunk of battery life, but with rooting features, you can put on hold of those apps.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Any techy person can take advantage of your details, such as bank details, passwords, or even hijack your device. Thus makes sure that you are using a secondary handset or a device, which didn’t have any of your personal information. Usually, it didn’t happen, so I didn’t need to panic at all.
Most of the Google services and apps may stop working if you come under the radar of Google Safetynet, and following that, other applications related to banks.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M215F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Click AP File and again Extract
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar by right-clicking 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar
- Only copy the boot.tar file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then transfer into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Having a rooting set up on the android device is not difficult, and you would have understood from the above guide. And this rooting privilege becomes pretty easy.
If you have any doubts or this process isn’t working for your Samsung Galaxy M21, then the comment section is open for you to solve your problem, and We will try to solve your problem as fast as possible.