Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Samsung Galaxy M21. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M21 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available. So today in this article we will show you the working methods to get root access. before starting the guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M21 without PC, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18 March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M21 powered by Samsung Exynos 961 Octa processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.21 cm) 403 PPI, a super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting comes extraordinary power through which we can anything like you can customize your smartphone according to needs, run Linux Kernel, change boot logo fonts, and install android 11 beta custom ROM.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Samsung Galaxy M21
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- You can backup all the important data so that you get them back if anything goes wrong during the rooting process
- This guiding way to get root access only for Samsung device so don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to increase mobile performance and change boot logo fonts
- You can upgrade the latest android 11 beta version by flashing custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung galaxy M21 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to get root access only two steps, first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, without installing custom recovery you’re not able to root any Samsung device, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy
Steps to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M21
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your Samsung device model
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open download mode
- Connect your Samsung galaxy M21 with PC using data cable
- Now open Odin flash tool in your PC
- Now your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your Odin flash tool then select recovery file you will download earlier
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass button it means your Samsung galaxy M21 successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Samsung galaxy M21 Via Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Samsung galaxy M21, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Samsung galaxy M21 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to the rebooting
- Congratulation your Samsung Galaxy M21 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy M21. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.