Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M21? If yes then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M21 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. So today we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 18th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M21 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. to unlock all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration that comes with various software and firmware. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting the device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- After rooting, you can personalize the home screen and change the interface
- You will be able to increase mobile performance and change boot logo fonts
- You can upgrade the latest android 11 beta version by flashing custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates and radical change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded SM-M215F file
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Click AP File and again Extract
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar)
- Copy the “boot.img.tar” and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using data cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- Odin usually takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass At top of the screen which means is done
- The important thing how you can boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy M21
- Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
- Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.