Are you chasing the unlimited customization traits? Reach out somewhere or not, here you will get a method to root Realme 6i that will uncover impressive features for you.
In this post, you will get an astounding guide from which you won’t face any problem installing the exciting rooting privileges to your device without changing system files.
But if you want to earn true knowledge, then make sure to thoroughly read this post since a single mistake can flaw the process, so let’s begin the journey with the specs.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 24th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio G90T processor power realme 6i with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4300 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root is the deepest part of the Android system where all of your personal and app data being store with the advanced level firewall adding more hands security factors.
On the other hand, root access penetrates a way to directly access the admin setting and function without worrying about any bottleneck or hindrance in your way.
Elsewhere, optimize different aspects of your phone and download custom ROMs. But you will also notice some notable flaws; for more, let’s witness the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time is required for the rooting procedure.
Advantages of Root Realme 6i
There’s no doubt that once you stepped into the fascinating rooting privileges world, wearing distinct features is possible while it also becomes probable to change them.
You didn’t have to depend on the whatsoever processing strengths as you can utilize impressive overclocking features that boost limits and offer you more cloaking speed.
Disadvantages of Root Realme 6i
On the verge of rooting’s dark side! You are separating the authentic security barriers, which may backlash the system settings and gives an opening to the wild malware.
The worst nightmare could be their device becomes brick. That won’t happen if you are aware entire process. But, if you didn’t follow up precisely, it might be trouble later.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
Method#1: Root Realme 6i Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Method#2: Root Realme 6i Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
In the end, I would like to hear a few words concerning what is your experience while following this guide. Now, enjoy the exciting privileges and go on a new adventure.
Aside from that, if you feel puzzled grasping any portion of this article, feel free to ask about it. Thus, I will be able to help you thoroughly and guide you to a simple solution.