Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme 6i using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Going through lots of articles and still didn’t able to find a proper procedure! If yes, then this article guide you to get remarkable rooting features without any hassle. To understand better, let’s have a glance over your device specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 24th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G90T processor powers Realme 6i with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4300 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Pros of Root Realme 6i
Reduce the clock speed
Get extra push in performance or reduce the clock speed of the processor to furnish more battery life. You can either increase gaming session speed or save battery.
Get the latest updates first
Nowadays, get Android updates to become fast, but most of the time, it takes several months. However, you can get the new interface setting with a rooted device.
Cons of Root Realme 6i
You can expand the performance to its maxim potential. But on the downside, you will notice that the phone starts to heat to the point where you can’t hold it properly.
Data permanently deleted
Rooting will delete your stored data from the device forever. Even the data restoration app won’t be able to help you in that condition. So, take a backup before.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 6i
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme 6i Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Just like that, you have reached fascinating privileges. Now, install a new interface, custom ROMs, and software to experience a whole new world of customization.
But in a rare case, there’s a slight chance that you might stumble upon an issue. In that case, do tell us what you are facing. We will try our best to fix that problem.