Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A71? If yes then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A71 is the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. We got those steps from xda developers. before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A71 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (17.02 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to upgrade latest android version and unlock hidden features
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the second probability occurs that a boot loop problem may appear and Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded SM-A715F file
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file and select the AP file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file, and uncheck auto reboot
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button
- Odin usually takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass At top of the screen which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.