Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A71? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A71 is the latest flagship smartphone from the Samsung brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because we got those steps from xda developers, before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the smartphone’s specification.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A71 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (17.02 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
There are various customization options and tweaks you can perform with your rooted device and add up ROM’s sets to improve your interface setup while getting the latest features with a premium-grade feel.
Rooting allows you to patch different types of modules, files, kernels, and software into your device system partition to evolve the limitations into the strengths. All you need to do is download the preferred files.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
Firstly, the Google service will refuse rooted devices to enter the bank or other applications for the start. A piece of advice does not use banking or payment apps.
Several smartphone makers are against rooting, and that permanently cancels the warranty period when your android device is rooted – except OnePlus, Samsung.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone. Try with your own risk, and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A715F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Now copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up, and volume down button then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung Galaxy A71. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below.