Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A71? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A71 is the latest flagship smartphone from the Samsung brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because we got those steps from xda developers, let’s have a quick look at the smartphone’s specification before starting the full procedure.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A71 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (17.02 cm) 60 Hz Refresh Rate, Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh with fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the rooting solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
Enhance the Processing Speed
When you root your phone, you can tweak with internal settings and extend the phone’s performance calibre by adding a suitable Overclocking firmware tool.
Enrich the Appearance of the Phone
You can bring many fabulous skins for your phone and improvise the user’s experience according to your wish while not sticking to the same old default features.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
Can’t Escape from the Risk
Rooting is a double edge sword, which can be an ally that helps you tweak the system, while on the other hand, it can also prove lethal if you didn’t watch out for your back malicious applications that can severely damage your phone.
The High-Security Applications Won’t Work
The high-security applications imply mainly the e-bank services apps and software, containing your personal details. So, to protect your data, they won’t let you open the application unless you undo the rooting process and come back to normal.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Steps to Create A Patch boot image Via Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A715F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
After rooting, you follow others’ trial, such as adding a customized interface and you can go overboard with the overclocking features to expand the limitation.
The plus point of rooting from magisk is you can unroot anytime whenever you want. I’ll take a leave now and if you have any doubts, let me know the comment section.