Do you want to unlock the secret privileges and cross the processing limits? If Yes, you have to root Samsung Galaxy A71 to discover all those exciting things from scratch.
In this post, we present you with a dedicated method that will deliver you to implant the root traits into the system without changing or molding the internal part settings.
But before starting your joyful journey, you need to grab some tools and software, and for that, you require to understand the primary specs; so everything works till the end.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 12 December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 730 processor power Samsung Galaxy A71 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 393 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory is a primary section where your smartphone plus your application data is stored, and top of that, to obtain access to that directory, called root access.
Following that, once you unveil those setting and unlock the attractive features. Also, you can do tons of things on your phone, whether it’s custom ROMs or overclocking.
We won’t neglect that with those privileges, some side effects arise. So, you need to be aware of both parts, either it’s good or bad. Therefore, let’s see the pros and cons!
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
The general battery-saving software might not produce exceptional results! But with underclocking software, you can easily extend battery life support in several folds.
You will attain impressive features set up that allow you to break through bloatware boundaries and free up more storage space; once you unlock the rooting privileges.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
No smartphone maker grants rooting practices, and in each case, you will lose the warranty privileges. Besides, you can’t take the phone to the nearest service center.
When you unlock the deepest part of your smartphone, you will lose security layering protection at the same time. So, malware can enter into the system in some cases.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A71 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both button and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot the phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this guide and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
That’s it! Finally, you can reach out your hand attain the true power of your handset. Moreover, you can do several terrific stuff with recently unlocked fascinating features.
Therefore, what are you thinking now? Enjoy the exciting supports and functions of the Magisk app; I hope you are also aware of the risk; express your thoughts below.