Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy A71? then you are in the right place.
Wondering why you didn’t gain the root access- it might be possible that you are not searching for the right way. But now, you will get the easiest way to attain those fascinating privileges. For that, you have to start with the specs to grab the apt tools.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th December 2019. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 730 processor powers Samsung Galaxy A71 with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm), 393 PPI, Super AMOLED. Moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory is a primary section where your smartphone plus your application’s data is stored, and top of that, to obtain access to that directory, called root access.
Following that, once you unveil those setting and unlock the attractive features. Also, you can do tons of things on your phone, whether it’s custom ROMs or overclocking.
We won’t neglect that with those privileges, some side effects arise. So, you need to aware of both the part, either it’s good or bad; Therefore, let’s see the pros and cons!
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
Extend Battery-life aspect
The general battery-saving software might not produce exceptional results! But with underclocking software, you can easily extend battery life support in several folds.
Completely remove bloatware
You will attain impressive features set up that allow you to break through bloatware boundaries and free up more storage space; once you unlock the rooting privileges.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A71
Inevitable warranty loss
No smartphone maker grants rooting practices, and in each case, you will lose the warranty privileges. Besides, you can’t take the phone to the nearest service center.
Vulnerable to Malware
When you unlock the deepest part of your smartphone, you will lose security layering protection at the same time. So, malware can enter into the system in some cases.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A71
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A71 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s it! Finally, you can reach out your hand attain the true power of your handset. Moreover, you can do several terrific stuff with recently unlocked fascinating features.
Therefore, what are you thinking now? Enjoy the exciting supports and functions of the Magisk app; I hope you are also aware of the risk; express your thoughts below.