Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy M31? then you are in the right place.
Having tons of exciting features over the smartphone is a dream of every tech geek. Are you one of that aesthetic is willing to take the rest? So do you want to achieve enthralling customization and features? Then, let’s first visit the device specifications.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 26th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy M31 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED. Moving the battery performance is 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root access is a term that defines any users that have unfastened the system kernel settings by mount codes into the android system or user partition via external help.
In simple words, the rooting gives impressive features that manufacture blocked, and you can open up those mind-blowing privileges moreover take control in your hand.
There are loads of good and bad things that can happen to your device; unless you didn’t review anything and installed it would be great to know the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Remove bloatware apps
The system settings are already loaded with loads of useless things, and bloatware is the most annoying thing. But with rooting features, you can remove them effortlessly.
Implement custom ROMs
With the custom feature sets, you can equip the device with different unusual ROM types to create a personalized ecosystem in which everything works as your choice.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Permanently brick devices
Rooting features come with a twist and turns, and things can go south if you didn’t follow the instructions properly; the worst could be that your device will become brick.
Can’t access banking apps
Rooting features may provide fantastic stuff and enhance the user experience, yet at the same time, you can’t use advanced security banking applications on your phone.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M31
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M31 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Get hold of the uninterrupted customization power and several other fascinating stuff once you unlock the root privileges doors, so what are you waiting for; go for it now!
We hope that you get magisk privileges and reach your goal! But if you come across any hurdle while following the process—you can discuss it in the subsequent section.