Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M31? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Having tons of exciting features over the smartphone is a dream of every tech geek. Are you one of that aesthetic is willing to take the rest? So do you want to achieve enthralling customization and features? Then, let’s first visit the specifications part.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 26th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy M31 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.64 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Rooting access is a term that defines as any users that have unfastened the system kernel settings by mounting codes into the system or user partition via external help.
In simple words, the rooting gives impressive features that manufacture blocked, and you can open up those mind-blowing privileges moreover take control in your hand.
There are loads of good and bad things that can happen to your device; unless you didn’t review anything and installed it would be great to know the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Enhance System Interface
Rooting tweaks open the gateway to customize the next level, and you get various Custom ROMs from which you can eventually use them to improve the interface.
Create Ad-free Ecosystem
The rooting privileges leverage astounding things – one of them is the ability to a clutter-free ecosystem where there are no Ads to bother your while binge-watching.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
The warranty is a complex thing, which is essential for recovery damage. But after rooting your smartphone, the pre-define aid will be deducted from the very first day.
Permanently Damage the Phone
The rooting process is simple in most of the case, but if you are not attentive, you can severely damage the phone and in the worst case, make your device a useless brick.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M31
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M31 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You have successfully installed Magisk files on your Android phone. No one is going to stop you get rooting privileges, adding new tweaks. Also, get fabulous modules.
In case if you face any problem during the process and has fallen into some situation. Comment down to have a precise solution. Stay tuned for the upcoming articles.