Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M31? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M31 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because all the methods described online are ancient using application. Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 26th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M31 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset, You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
The most fantastic thing you can do with your rooted device is to block all types of ads and visit sites without being bothered by push notifications, meaning that nothing will disturb you while watching videos.
In addition to customization, you can’t only change display design but also can expand battery life by reducing the clock speed of your Android device CPU.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Firstly, the Google service will refuse rooted devices to entre the bank or other applications for the start. A piece of advice does not use banking or payment apps.
As we said above, you can’t overcome the limitation of your device because of its hardware configuration. But somehow you install an incompatible module, then damage lies ahead that may not be able to fix in the future.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M315F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
You have successfully installed Magisk files on your Samsung Galaxy M31; no one is going to stop you get the rooting privileges and adding new tweaks. But, do make sure to download the Magisk manager once again to get the fabulous modules.
In case if you face any problem during the rooting process and has fallen in some situation. Comment down in the comment section to have a precise solution. Until then, stay tuned for the upcoming articles.