Hello friends, are you looking for Root Samsung Galaxy M31? If yes then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M31 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. because all the methods described online are very old using application. Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Here we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 26th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M31 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system, it grants key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can increase mobile performance and install android 11 custom ROM
- You will be able to use all rooting required application and run Linux kernel
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M31
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates and probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files, guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded firmware file
- Extract AP file from the zip file
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to archive, change the archive format to tar)
- Copy the boot.img.tar and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file then navigate through the internal storage you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using data cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- Odin usually takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass At top of the screen which means is done
- The important thing how you can boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy M31
- Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
- Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.