Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco M3 using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you ever tried to boost your phone performance or increase the battery life of your phone? I’m sure that you thought about it once in a while and install some random application. But, they didn’t work great most of the time. To ensure a subtle solution, you can be rooting your phone. Moreover, to grab the privileges, you need to understand your smartphone. So, let’s head to the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 13th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Poco M3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 395 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 6000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Flash Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Poco M3
Improve internal settings
Makers seal out all the fantastic tweaks ability. After getting the privileges, you can easily manifest anything you want through a few adjustments inside the system.
Make a flawless interface
To make an excellent personalized experience, you will need to flash Custom ROMs to bring together the superb customization option, which you usually won’t see.
Cons of Root Poco M3
Incompatible with some apps
Although, on the downside, you won’t be able to run the incompatible application due to processing bottleneck, which might occur because of low-end configuration.
Overheating and Overclocking
You can still extend the processing power through overclocking and its features, but it comes with a potential threat to bring down the internal port or heating issues.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Poco M3
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco M3
How to Root Poco M3 Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.2 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Poco M3 and enjoy magisk manager
Magisk manager grants you a fascinating set of features that sustain attractive customization options and powerful performance-boosting software.
You can leverage tons of privilege through this setting and enjoy the safe rooting on your device still; if you have any doubt or come across any problem, comment below.