Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Samsung Galaxy M11. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M11 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M11 without PC, let’s have quick at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 02 June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M11 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung galaxy M11 comes extraordinary power through which we can anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, Install Android 11 beta custom ROM and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Samsung Galaxy M11
- Make sure your Samsung galaxy M11 bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- Your Smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update and use all rooting required Android apps
- You will be able to install android 11 beta custom ROM, increase mobile performance and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy M11 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to get root access only two steps, first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, without installing custom recovery you’re not able to root any Samsung device, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M11
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your Samsung device models
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your Samsung Galaxy M11 with PC using data cable don’t release the key until open download mode
- Now open Odin flash tool in your computer
- Now your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool then select recovery file you will download earlier
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass button, it means your Samsung Galaxy M11 successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M11 Via Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Samsung Galaxy M11, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy M11 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Samsung Galaxy M11 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy M11. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.