Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know that the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So this master guide will you a complete idea of Root Samsung Galaxy M11. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M11 powered by Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, TFT LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
A rooted phone can expand the limits of different portions of the system, and you can achieve immersive camera processing and sound effects for your handset.
Expand battery life
Compare to a usual battery saver application – a rooted device will provide extensive features so that you can squish out more battery-life for playing the games.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Can brick the phone
A single mistake during the rooting procedure could affect your phone severely and even can brick the phone if you didn’t follow the rooting process correctly.
The malicious virus and malware can easily bypass the system’s kernel firewall and enter into the system. As a result, your phone’s security will dramatically decrease.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Steps to Create A Patch Boot File Via Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M115F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Being a tech geek gives you the upper hand when you know how to root your phone. From the above guide, you able to understand how easy it is to get rooting privileges.
And we expect that you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy M11 without any issue. If not, and need further guidance, comment to get a quick response from our team.