Have you thought to root Samsung Galaxy M11? then you are in the right place.
In the endless sea of customs ROM and features, are you looking for various ways to upgrade your smartphone setting to the max? In that case, this guide will aid you to attain the mind-blowing privileges; but before that, let’s visit the specs section first.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 450 processor powers Samsung Galaxy M11 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm), 268 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privilege is a pathway that unlocks the root directory of any Android smartphone, and there are manual and automatic ways to apply the code bundles.
Afterward, you will start noticing some minor changes in the system interface as you have opened up the internal partition settings, do some customization if you want.
Likewise, I also can neglect the fact that there are few downsides, and if you have decided to root your phone; thus, let’s explore the uncharted good and bad aspects.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Bloatware applications take additional space in the internal storage, and they can’t be removed unless you have brilliant rooting features that allow you to remove them.
If your phone’s image processing and camera tech offer you smooth results every day, worry not, as you can install elegant ROMs that will provide crisp details in each shot.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
You will most like lose all the impeccable features of the warranty once you unlock the bootloader since doing that triggers the violates smartphone companies’ users’ policy.
Lose previous data
The rooting process involves several steps, but if you didn’t take backup, you lose it permanently, and even advance restoring apps won’t be that useful, so take it now.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M11
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to PC and open the Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine; if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M11 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Bingo! You have reached the end, and finally, it’s your chance to complete your desire to unlock awesome administer settings and wander around as much as you want to!
As for the pro tip, beware of the malicious apps and do your research before installing any random custom ROMs; you can discuss your thoughts in the underneath section.