Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy M11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In the endless sea of customs ROM and features, are you looking for various ways to upgrade your smartphone setting to the max? In that case, this guide will aid you to attain the mind-blowing privileges; but before that, let’s visit the specs section first.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 450 processor powers Samsung Galaxy M11 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm), 268 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The rooting privilege is a pathway that unlocks the root directory of any Android smartphone, and there are manual and automatic ways to apply the code bundles.
Afterward, you will start noticing some minor changes in the system interface as you have opened up the internal partition settings, do some customization if you want.
Likewise, I also can neglect the fact that there are few downsides, and if you have decided to root your phone; thus, let’s explore the uncharted good and bad aspects.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
A rooted phone can expand the limits of different portions of the system partition, and you can achieve immersive camera processing and sound effects for your device.
Expand battery life
Compare to a usual battery saver application – a rooted Android phone will provide extensive features so that you can squish out more battery life for playing the games.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Can brick the phone
A single mistake during the rooting procedure could severely affect your smartphone. Also, your device maybe bricked; If you did not follow our rooting guide correctly.
Security issue Appears
The malicious virus and malware can easily bypass the system’s kernel firewall and enter into your system. As a result, security will dramatically decrease of the phone.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M11
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M11 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A32
- Root Samsung Galaxy F12
Being a tech geek gives you the upper hand when you know about rooting features. From the above guide, you able to understand how easy it is to get magisk privileges.
And we expect that you can easily root your Android smartphone without any issue. If not, and need further guidance, comment to get a quick response from our team.