Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M11? If yes then you are at the right place.
From my point of view, you already know nowadays the rooting process totally changed and complicated for every android device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. This master guide will you a complete idea. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M11 powered by Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, TFT LCD. Moving to the battery performance 500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. As a grants key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can upgrade the latest Android version and use all rooting required apps
- You will be able to install android custom ROMs, increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- A radical change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk and the second probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M115F file
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file, and uncheck auto reboot
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button
- Odin usually takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass At top of the screen which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.