Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M11? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you already know the rooting process is totally changed and complicated for every android device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. This master guide will you a complete idea of Root Samsung Galaxy M11. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M11 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, TFT LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
You can also make your device a compact machine with the support of the scripts and codes, which eventually offer Linux built feel.
The deep recovery system is an advanced level feature that works as its name refers; it goes deep inside the storage to recover deleted files of unspecified time.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Most of the Google services and apps may stop working if you come under the radar of Google Safetynet, and following that, other apps related to banks and content streaming may also put to a halt.
You can’t take the phone to the service center since aftward rooting smartphone companies consider this a violation of the warranty’s terms and conditions. Alongside this, you will lose all the privileges.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk, and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M115F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Now copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung Galaxy M11. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below.