How to Root Samsung Galaxy M11 – Two Working Methods!
Have you wondered why there are so many limitations in the system setting? Most are due to protect from malicious viruses unless you want to root Samsung Galaxy M11.
If you have made up your mind and ready to take all the risk comes with the rooting, then ring the bells because there’s loads of exciting things going to unfold afterward.
Worry not as we have covered everything in a simple step-by-step format, and even if you are a newbie, you won’t face problems; chronologically, let’s visit the specs first.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 30th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 450 processor power Samsung Galaxy M11 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 268 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privilege is a pathway that unlocks the root directory of any Android smartphone, and there are manual and automatic ways to apply the code bundles.
Afterward, you will start noticing some minor changes in the system interface as you have opened up the internal partition settings, do some customization if you want.
Likewise, I also can neglect the fact that there are a few downsides, and if you have decided to root your phone; thus, let’s explore the uncharted good and bad aspects.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
Bloatware applications take additional space in internal storage and can’t be removed unless you have brilliant rooting features that allow you to remove them.
If your phone’s image processing and camera tech offer you smooth results every day, worry not, as you can install elegant ROMs that will provide crisp details in each shot.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M11
You will most like lose all the impeccable features of the warranty once you unlock the bootloader since doing that triggers the violates smartphone companies’ users’ policy.
The rooting process involves several steps, but if you didn’t take backup data, you lose it permanently, and even advance—restoring apps won’t be that useful, so take now.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
#1: Root Samsung Galaxy M11 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both button and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot the phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this guide and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
#2: Root Samsung Galaxy M11 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Bingo! You have reached the end, and finally, it’s your chance to complete your desire to unlock awesome administer settings and wander around as much as you want to!
As for the pro tip, beware of the malicious apps and do your research before installing any random custom ROMs; you can discuss your thoughts in the underneath section.
Thanks for Update
Recovery file for samsung m11 is unavailable.
Sorry for this, but don’t worry today my team update this article with the patched method.
Hello, Mr Kunal am so happy for this I wait 3 months to root my phone by the right side please help me to root my phone thank you for everything u do to make people happy.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
After flashing the magisk patched.tar file device not booting in recovery mode. What could be the cause?
1. boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy M11
2. Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
3. Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
Follow both keys carefully.