Root Samsung Galaxy M01
Hello friends, my name Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy M01. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M01 is the latest entry-level smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance is available. So basically read this article till the end because our tutorial is special from all those. before starting the guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M01 without PC, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market in mid-June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M01 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 5.7 inches (14.5 cm) 301 PPI, PIS TFT LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, Non-removable with micro-USB port. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung galaxy M01 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, increase mobile performance and install android 11 beta custom ROM.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Samsung Galaxy M01
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- This guiding way to get root access only for Samsung Galaxy M01 so don’t try on another device otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required android apps and change boot logo fonts
- You will be able to upgrade the latest Android version by flashing custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy M01 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
Steps to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy M01
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your Samsung device model
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options You’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open download mode
- Connect your Samsung galaxy M01 with PC using data cable
- Now open Odin flash tool in your PC
- Now your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool then select recovery file you will download earlier
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass button it means your Samsung galaxy M01 successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M01 Via Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Samsung Galaxy M01, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy M01 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Samsung Galaxy M01 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy M01. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.