Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M01? If yes, then you are at the right place.
You need the help of the rooting privileges to unlocking the portal of unlimited customization. But to do so, you have to go through the hard way in reality. Instead of that, here lies easy to follow guide. Before that, let’s talk about the specifications.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 2nd June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Snapdragon 439 processor powers Samsung Galaxy M01 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 5.71 inches (14.5 cm) 295 PPI, IPS TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh with Micro-USB Port. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
Magnificent custom ROMs
You can do several crazy things with custom ROMs abilities. If you need more power for a long gaming session or want battery-life, you will get nearly all of the stuff.
Equips the latest Interface
Make everything grand and premium by implementing a top-notch brands interface on your device. Besides this, you can quickly switch to other skins without any issues.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
Massive Risk Factor
In a typical case, you directly aren’t affecting the system files. But if you try to adjust them without any proper guidelines. There’s a high chance that you can brick phone.
Lost the data problem
The memories we capture are precious to us, and who wants to lose them anyway. However, if you didn’t take the backup, you might lose all the data in the process.
Magisk Update does not promise any baseless guarantee. It is not chargeable for any damage that occurs during the rooting process. Please, ensure that you have download the correct firmware and follow the step by step guide thoroughly.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- After download: SM-M015F you have to extract it through the 7-zip tool.
- Open up the generic firmware file folder and extract the AP file again.
- Enter the extracted folder. You will see the boot.img.lz4 file Right-click on it while choosing the 7-zip option and press “Add to Archive” button.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen then you have to change the archive. Make sure to pick the right format; see below screenshot, hit “OK” switch.
- Get the Magisk Manager App. Install it on the phone and connect to the PC.
- Copy the boot file that you have just extracted. Placed it in the phone’s internal storage, then disconnect and once again open the magisk App.
- Now, go to the magisk install section and select the second method —> select patch file from the device to navigate the file you recently copied.
- Once you choose the boot file, the automated flash process will begin. Finally, A patch boot image file is created; Now, you have to follow the below steps.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- You have transferred the patched file to PC; start the second phase.
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Link your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 3rd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the patched file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating rooting privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
- Re-install Magisk Manager to enjoy and leverage immersive assets of rooting!
Oh, you read up so fast! Now, why didn’t you give it a try to do some exciting stuffing with the newly achieved features? You can install a custom feature for any instance.
There are my friends and newbies that have their doubts in their mind. Is it safe? What to do in troubleshooting the problem? We are here to assist, so go to comment.