The typical smartphone comes with boundaries that can’t be broken unless and until you have a method to unlock them if you are looking for a root Samsung Galaxy M01.
Ring the bells! You come across the right place to get a simple guide that will explain everything from scratch; even though you are a newbie, worry not just read this post.
Are you exciting to know about the process, and how can you also apply that? Firstly, let’s understand the primary specs of the handset so that we won’t face issues later.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 2nd June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Snapdragon 439 processor power Samsung Galaxy M01 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 5.71 inches (14.5 cm) 295 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4000 mAh before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The Root means that you will have a chance of walking off the gridline of software limit and unlocking the administer privileges with third-party apps such as the Magisk.
While in terms of the internal system file, the root directory is the primary section that holds the admin data, the process of reaching those features is known as root access.
Once you have the key to clear the barrier layering from your device, you can easily enter into the system files, but you need to be aware of the pros and cons below.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
You didn’t have to worry about the system OEM update, as you can quickly install the latest custom OEM will provide you exceptional customization traits in your hands.
The hardware equips limitations that the phone can’t overcome the normal software, but overclocking support can enhance the processing speed into two folds accurately.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M01
You have to trade with system layering protection and loss of the warranty because installing any custom features to smartphones violates the manufacturer’s policies.
There could be several reasons you might brick your device, but the most common would be while following the step or after installing incompatible malicious ROMs.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M01 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar file in your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot .tar file.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
You have finally reached the goal to unlock your phone’s fascinating internal phone settings without any hassle, and now it’s your time to unveil an exciting adventure.
However, if something is not working in your case and require any aid, do let us know about that issue in the following section—we will meet you in the upcoming post!