Are you looking for an escape that will provide the utmost intriguing features of your device? In that case, you can start performing the root Samsung Galaxy A12 process.
If you don’t know how to arrive there, we will support you to reach your destination! In this post, we have everything that you will demand to obtain root access features.
Read the steps information so that you won’t face too many problems while following the procedure. Now then, let’s head toward the primary specs to obtain the right tools.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 24th November 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio P35 processor power Samsung Galaxy A12 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 PPI, PLS TFT LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Straight from books, the root directory is one of command directories in the internal software section that holds a big portion of admin-level privileges with users-data.
However, defining root access is quite a different thing. You can enter admin settings regardless of restriction boundaries when you unlock the access and attain traits.
You obtain to explore numerous unique stuff after attaining those immersive features setup, but you also need to be aware of the downside factors for security reasons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A12
Smartphone makers usually slide down bloatware in their regular security patch; this especially occurs in Samsung devices; worry not as you can throw them away now.
There’s a slight hope that you can achieve a few things and add customization with normal settings. But, you can receive that to a whole new level with a rooted device.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A12
Users have found that their device is showing lags, and the screen freeze sometimes. It probably occurs when you install incompatible Custom ROM into the interface part.
The performance drop issue is an evolved version of the lags problem as you didn’t remove incompatible software from the system; it will show problems maybe later.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar file in your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot .tar file.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
Let’s wrap up! I hope that this guide helps you to accomplish your dream of getting rooting privileges. Now, wander around and unlock the magnificent software setup.
Sadly, if you are facing some issue while following up on the content of this guide, do let us know about it in the comment section—while we meet in the upcoming post.