Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A12? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Good or Bad, Rooting a device is dependent on how users use it. If you use a proper way to do various types of things like adding ROM, increase processing speed, decrease battery drain, etc. But the process of unlocking those features become only the smartphone chipset determines specific ways. So first, let’s see the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 25th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A12 powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor with 3GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 264 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 5000 mAh with Fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A12
The software integrated on an Android phone system comes with a bottleneck in the stock firmware, but you can easily get numerous things with rooting privilege’s.
You can get the G-cam from which you can equip photo and videos with immense vivid exposure, contrast and lighting. Besides, the camera software is quite superb.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A12
Can’t tweak the core
In some case, you can’t alter the system settings because they may be the core set which runs the whole system and tweaking with them can harm a phone differently.
Heating issues Appear
When you blend the magisk files into the user partition, sometimes you will notice drastic overheating after obtaining these privileges. But you can be overcome those problems through a dedicated battery saver app to increase battery performance.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A125F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is everything done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
From this method, you can easily be rooting your device, and subsequently, no one can stop you from gaining these privileges. But, take a backup before getting started.
This process contains a step-by-step guide so that you will have no problem. However, if you have any questions during the procedure, please comments down.