Wondering how to improvise the processing speed of the phone? Or searching for a way to overclock the system? Looking for a method to acquire root realme c2 guide?
All of that is possible once you unlock the fascinating privileges; besides, we have also covered the guide in this post, so make sure to squish out every piece of information.
Ready to take a faith leap? Yeah, you are! But before heading to the article, let’s first understand the core specs to get the right toolkit to attain immersive-level privileges.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 15th May 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary setup. MediaTek Helio P22 processor power realme c2 with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.1 inches (15.49 cm) 282 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4000 mAh before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory is the core directory possessing the administrative privileges that allow chancing the system setting, except the high-security barriers will lock them.
Hopefully, software like magisk provides the superuser’s features that help unlock the admin directory’s doors, commonly known as root access in the rooting community.
On a larger scale, you will obtain impressive custom tweaks for your device, but there are also dark sides. So, it becomes necessary to grasp the pros and cons section.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme C2
The smartphone makers slide new bloatware in the name of the security patch, but you can remove useless bloatware from the interface surface with the aid of the root.
You can build everything from scratch, a fully-fledged personalized ecosystem that works according to your daily task requirement regardless of any particular issue.
Disadvantage of Root Realme C2
If you are hoping that there won’t be any risk while following the rooting process, there isn’t any surety, and even after that, a single mistake can cause harsh damage.
Once the lid of the rooting opens, you won’t be capable enough to attain the regular OEM update like usual if you prefer the stock interface customization options more.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and asking if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have downloaded the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme C2 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Now that you have unlocked the root access, there’s a huge plain of customization ahead; wander around and pick the best feature apt according to your requirements.
While on the other hand, if you come across any problem, you can tell about it briefly in the next section—besides, if it’s a bootloop problem, attach the screenshot as well.