When you want to cross the software and hardware limits, the best method is to open the secret door of the system. In simple words, you need the root Redmi 5A guide first.
This post will receive a dedicated guide to enhance the system setting and other traits without interrupting the internal patriation. Therefore, make sure to read till the end.
Once you unlock those fascinating features, you can perform incredible things without worrying about the limitations, so let’s head toward the primary specs to commence.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 7th December 2017. Talking about camera sensor 13MP primary setup. Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor power redmi 5a with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 5.0 inches (12.7 cm) 295 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 3000 mAh before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The rooting process, or the root access, is usually known as when you have unlocked the internal settings features and have the power to change the administer privileges.
Though the procedure is a bit long, you will get amazing traits at the end of the day. There are numerous ways from which you can equip unique settings for the device.
However, there are flaws you also require to beware of the downsides to stay safe. Therefore, let’s understand the pros and cons aspects of rooting in the meanwhile.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Redmi 5A
Change the interface setting and dress the system with unique and exciting ROMs, while there’s also hope you can create your distinctive personalized custom interface.
Use Overclocking software to boost the overall processing of your smartphone in two folds and unlock the utmost potential to experience next-level gaming sessions easily.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 5A
The rooting process covers several steps and requires different tools, but you need to think before because it will completely erase all the data stored in your phone at once.
If your device comes under the warranty period, you won’t utilize every privilege since adding ROMs without the permission of the maker’s policy violates the warranty.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and asking if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have downloaded the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Redmi 5A Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Finally, you have come across the bridge and conqueror the process, test out different ROMs and features suitable according to your requirement and the phone capability.
If my team misses out on something, comment in the following section briefly and ask your queries regarding this post—meanwhile, we’ll meet once again in the next post.