Hello friends, are you searching for Root Moto G8 Power Lite? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The art of unlocking fascinating features on any android smartphone may differ and require some basic knowledge of tools, software, and flashable zip. Thus, we create a simple guide that grants all the tools you are looking for; let’s start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 3rd April 2020. Talking about camera sensor 16MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio P35 processor powers Moto G8 Power Lite with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh with Micro-USB Port, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations they can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Moto G8 Power Lite
Get impressive Photos
Want to improve the base quality of photos and video? You can use several root applications that blesses with advanced technology that gifts good picture quality.
Change interface settings
You can equip the new features with Custom ROMs and switch them anytime with TWRP custom recovery help. It’s that easy and worth trying as a tech enthusiast.
Disadvantage of Root Moto G8 Power Lite
The virus can attack
You are opening a backdoor for malware, viruses, and ransomware. Thus, be aware of what you are installing over your device and check them from in and out before.
Loss Warranty blessing
You can do several brilliant stuff afterwards, but if you didn’t take safety measures. The worst-case scenario would be that you will most likely lose warranty privileges.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your handset. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Moto G8 Power Lite
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume Up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on the screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Moto G8 Power Lite Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Look like you have reached the milestone. Now, it’s your time to unfold the true power of your device. Unlock new sections to get hands-on the impressive features.
On the flip side, if you have come across any issue or doubt, just let us know in the comment section. Our tech team is always thrilled to provide solutions efficiently.