Do you sometimes feel that you need more customization, then my friend, you have to root Samsung Galaxy M51! Yet, firstly you have to do thoroughly know the method.
Because once you take the initialization. There’s no turning back, but don’t get tense since we have covered almost everything essential for changing the system powers.
You didn’t have to go the crucial path to reach those fascinating privileges, and if you crave impressive knowledge about how things are done, you should grasp the specs.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 10th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 730G processor powers Samsung Galaxy M51 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) Super AMOLED Plus. We are moving to battery performance is 7000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Typically, the tech geek wants to change the system commands and make them serve according to their wish, but they must require to unlock the admin privileges before.
Those privileges store in the root directory, in which a portion of the user’s and apps data is being held with the firewall protection layering coating, so the data stay safe.
However, massive flaws also appear with magnificent rooting features; it’s necessary to understand both sides of stories and adequately grasp the pros and cons factors.
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time is required for the rooting procedure.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M51
The best aspect of the rooting privileges is that you will attain fabulous customization traits and unlock unique interface settings as you have never seen before hassle-free.
Apart from this, you can throw away that useless bloatware that slides down in every monthly update in a pretty straightforward manner and get other OEM software skins.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M51
The downside is that you will gamble with the warranty traits at the same time since attaining those fascinating features is considered a violation of the trademark policies.
But the worst thing that happened is that a brick issue could arise, while the bootloop is a common issue after installing incompatible custom ROMs in the internal system.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
#1: Root Samsung Galaxy M51 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both button and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot the phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this guide and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
M#2: Root Samsung Galaxy M51 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
You will unquestionably achieve those mind-blowing tricks and unfasten the endless custom effects to enhance the interface settings and built a personalized ecosystem.
Except! If some software didn’t work out in your case during the process or any file is missing from the post, do let us know about it in the following section to get answers.