Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy M51? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy M51 is the latest flagship smartphone from the Samsung brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because all the methods described online are incomplete or maybe not working. Here we’re going to discuss the exact method. You also didn’t worry about security. Before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 10th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy M51 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 393 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 7000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M51
Another thing you can do is make your device a compact machine with the support of the scripts and codes, which eventually offer Linux built feel.
The deep recovery system is an advanced level features that work as its name refers; it goes deep inside the storage to recover deleted files of unspecified time.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy M51
Advance tweaking comes with a massive risk since your smartphone can be permanently damaged or stuck in a boot loop to some extent.
The system partition changes a little bit and becomes invulnerable in terms of security and privacy, which is why you never should keep private things.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-M515F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
Bring rooting features over android devices is become pretty easy, and with this guide, you can easily Root your Samsung Galaxy M51. There are different ways from which you can get rooting privileges; but, Magisk would be a great choice.
As for the farewell, We hope you successfully open the gateway of rooting. If you need any aid regarding the rooting procedure, let us know in the comments.