Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme C3 Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Realme C3 is the latest budget smartphone from the realme brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because at present, the rooting procedure changed for every device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 6th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Realme C3 powered by MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm), 270 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh with micro-USB port, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the root solution on your device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 30% because of a lot of time required for the rooting process
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide to how to set up an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme C3
After Rooting, you can easily download various types of custom ROM and expand the user interface settings according to your wish, preference in a few simple clicks.
Pop-up ads may not that much annoying at the desktop. But, they are the craziest things while watching videos on smartphones; consequently, rooting can block ads.
Cons of Root Realme C3
Rooting may sound funky and cool. But on the downside, it’s lethal for whom who carelessly wandering and aimlessly installing custom ROM without proper guidance, which can lead your device to become a complete brick.
The rooted third-party app’s design for getting futuristic tweaks in the smartphone, but some of them aren’t that genuine and have malicious technics to insert malware into your system. So, double-check before downloading every application.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
Now that you rooted your Realme C3 go forth to add custom ROMs over the system files to design a better and clean ecosystem for your handset software. Remove ads and expand the limit through rooting privileges.
Our journey comes to its end and hopes that you have easily rooted your device. For queries, go to the comment section and write down there. We will try answer swiftly.