Root Realme C3
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide to Install TWRP and Root Realme C3. If you want to your smartphone then you are in the right place.
Realme C3 is the latest budget smartphone from realme brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because in a few years ago getting root access using the application very easy. Whereas at the present time the rooting procedure totally changed for every device. So today in this article we will show you the easiest method to get root access. before starting the guide to Root Realme C3 without PC, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 14 February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Realme C3 powered by MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 inches, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, Non-removable with micro-USB port. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide
What is Root?
After rooting Realme C3 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to needs, Run Linux kernel, increase mobile performance and use all rooting required android apps.
Here are some points to remember while rooting realme C3
- Make sure you smartphone bootloader has unlocked because realme manufacture team does not allow to root in lock bootloader you also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any realme phone
- This guiding way to rooting only for realme device so don’t try on another device otherwise maybe bricked
- You can backup all the important data, so that you get them back if anything goes worn during the rooting process
Advantage of Root Realme C3
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to use all rooting required android apps and install exposed installer
- You can run lined kernel and upgrade latest android version without OTA update
Disadvantage of Root Realme C3
- After rooting the warranty of your Realme C3 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the easiest way to get root access only two steps, first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, without installing custom recovery You’re not able to root any realme device, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
Make sure, must be required to enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options You’re not able to install any third-party recovery.
- Guide to enable developer option go to setting >> about phone >> tap version 5 to 7 times
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging Options (Setting >> developer options)
Steps 1: Install TWRP on Realme C3
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download recovery file of your Realme C3
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode you have to press volume down and power button don’t release the key until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your Realme C3 with PC using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Your device successfully install TWRP recovery
Step 2: Root Realme C3 Using Magisk zip
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Realme C3, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Realme C3 then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode Realme C3 you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk Zip you will download earlier
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to rooting Realme C3
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Realme C3 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Realme C3. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.