Are you searching for Root Realme C3? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Does the technology surround us is just the tip of the iceberg, and are you one of those tech enthusiasts who want to unravel the true power of their smartphone? Yes, you are! But before indulged yourself with the high-tech process, let’s see the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 6th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G70 processor powers Realme C3 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm), 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance is 5000 mAh with Micro-USB Port before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The rooting process, or in other words, adding the root privileges, is a way to unlock the premium assets by diverting all the system partition settings in few simple steps.
What more is that it opens up the option of a whole new customization library with Custom ROMs and several other tempting features that will fulfill daily use demands.
Although, it’s not true that all things are gold. There are some minimal flaws and benefits that come once you root the android device, so let’s a look at that portion.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme C3
You can utilize the extensive power of Andriod ecosystem with the aid of overclocking software. It further enhances workability and gives an excellent gaming experience.
Taking backup becomes quite simple nowadays, but you can securely store your data in the system directory; and then restore it anytime, thanks to next-level rooting traits.
Disadvantage of Root Realme C3
Everything you perform till and after attaining rooting privileges has slight risk, such as malware threat, bootloop to complete brick, so review every aspect and stay alert.
Some makers encourage rooting, while most didn’t! But at the same time, you can’t take your device to the authentic service station if you damaged the phone somehow.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Realme C3
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme C3 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Now that you are aware of both the good side and the bad side! Why don’t you give it a try to change system settings and enter into the world of endless customization?
In case something is puzzling you to follow the instructions. Or you discover any flaw in the method, do let us know in the below section. Till then, we meet in the next post!