Are you looking for a method to implement a heavy customization layer? Or want to create your personalized interface? If Yes, all you have finished is the root Realme C3.
Worry not, we have covered everything that is needed to understand before heading toward the fascinating journey, so make sure to read this guide for your knowledge.
Besides this, there are also hidden prick and simple steps that will allow you to reach your desire destination, so with that said, let’s start with the cores specification traits.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 6th February 2020. Talking about camera sensor 12MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Helio G70 processor power realme c3 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (15.51 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh with Micro-USB Port before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The rooting process, or in other words, adding the root privileges, is a way to unlock the premium assets by diverting all the system partition settings in few simple steps.
What’s more, is that it opens up the option of a whole new customization library with Custom ROMs and several other tempting features that will fulfill daily use demands.
Although, it is not true that all things are gold. There are some minimal flaws and benefits that come once you root the android device, so let us look at that portion.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Realme C3
You can utilize extensive power of the Andriod ecosystem with the aid of overclocking software. It further enhances workability and gives an excellent gaming experience.
Taking backup becomes quite simple nowadays, but you can securely store your data in the system directory; and then restore it anytime, thanks to next-level rooting traits.
Disadvantage of Root Realme C3
Everything you perform till and after attaining rooting privileges has slight risk, such as malware threat, bootloop to complete brick, so review every aspect and stay alert.
Some makers encourage rooting, while most didn’t! But at the same time, you can’t take your device to the authentic service station if you damaged the phone somehow.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme C3 Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Now that you are aware of both the good side and the bad side! Why don’t you give it a try to change system settings and enter into the world of endless customization?
In case something is puzzling you to follow the instructions. Or you discover any flaw in the method, do let us know in the below section. Till then, we meet in the next post!