Say no more to the boring customization features and unlock the fascinating world of personalization settings, all of that with the root OnePlus Nord guide for beginners.
In this post, everything is covered from scratch, so you can quickly change the system features. Plus, unfold the endless features set without worrying about the downfalls.
However, for the opening stage, you have to understand a few things—such as the primary specs, so that you can grasp the right set of tools for usage in the later part.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 21st July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 765G processor power oneplus nord with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) 409 PPI, Fluid AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4115 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Warp Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Magisk rooting procedure to unlock the root/admin directory requires a codes bundle to achieve those next-level heights. It’s the portion that holds stock of your user data.
You can do tons of exciting things by uncovering the root access features. Also, you can get the full power of your phone without any hassle and unleash true potential.
Everything possesses two factors. Likewise, there are some pros and cons that can severely affect; you can increase system settings according to need at the same time.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any OnePlus phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root OnePlus Nord
There are tons of custom ROMs you can implant on your phone that will provide you experience a whole new world of visuals that work solely according to your wishlist.
You can utilize the rooted phone’s ultimate potential with overclocking software traits that allow you to go through the limits and provide exponential support meanwhile.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus Nord
There are different annoying reasons for overheating issues! But, in the rooted device cases, it happens when you aimlessly install random software interfering system files.
Root access might provide you exciting features. However, there are some downsides since malware can enter into the system settings plus destroy the user experience.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root OnePlus Nord Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
In the end, I would like you to think once again in case you may change your mind! You are still here! I know you are a true tech geek; no one can stop achieving dreams.
On the other hand, the rooting process might be difficult to understand sometimes. Feel free to ask anything regarding the process. Meanwhile, we meet in the next post.