Hello friends, are you searching for Root OnePlus Nord Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
OnePlus Nord is the latest budget smartphone from the OnePlus brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because all the methods described online are incomplete, So today we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily Root OnePlus Nord. Before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 21st July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. OnePlus Nord powered by Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, Fluid AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4115 mAh with Warp Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting process
Advantage of Root OnePlus Nord
You can recover the used Wi-Fi password and hide or frequently change the IP and Mac location address to improve your security.
In the right way, rooting will help you, explorer, the Android system files’ uncharted land and optimize your device to the next level.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus Nord
If you’re using an old-gen device, you can’t reach the desired processing speed due to the processor’s limitation even after overclocking.
As we said above, you can’t overcome your device’s limitations because of its hardware configuration. But somehow you install an incompatible module, then damage lies ahead that may not be able to fix in the future.
Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus Nord
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, press the volume down, and power button doesn’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt by holding the Shift + Right-click
- Type the command “fastboot OEM unlock” then select unlock the bootloader
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: Boot file
- Now copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Platform Tool
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash boot_a” then drag and drop your Patched file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot_b” then again drag and drop you Patched file to flash the second partition
So this was our guiding way to rooting your OnePlus Nord. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process, then write down the comment section below.