Hello friends, are you searching for Root OnePlus Nord Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
OnePlus Nord is the latest budget smartphone from the OnePlus brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable. Because all the methods described online are incomplete, So today we’re going to discuss the exact way from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 21st July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. OnePlus Nord powered by Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, Fluid AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4115 mAh with Warp Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any OnePlus phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting process
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root OnePlus Nord
Enhance The Custom Skin
No one wants to be stuck with the same old and random illustration and launcher. You can get premium launchers, themes, and skin to personalized interface feel.
Expand RAM Support
Even if you have a low-end device, you didn’t need to worry about insufficient RAM. You can increase the RAM output by adding SD card in that way things have done.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus Nord
Can’t keep the OTA Update
The security patches and system updates won’t come to your phone unless you undo the rooting. And you will also lose every privilege that comes with an official update.
Slim Chance to Interrupt by Ads
Some MODs arrive with pre-installed pop-up ads or ads notifications to interfere with your seemly smooth experience. So, review every application before installing.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same boot image that’s running on your operating system.
Steps to Create A Patch boot image Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: boot file
- Now copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash boot_a” then drag and drop your Patched file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot_b” then again drag and drop you Patched file to flash the second partition
Going to the unknown and exploring Andriod’s uncharted setting is a dream of every tech geek. From this guide, you can successfully root your OnePlus Nord.
And make your desire come true to tweak in the system files. If you fail somehow, it’s not a big issue. Just write a comment with a screenshot to get a clear answer.