Root OnePlus Nord
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Oneplus Nord. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Oneplus Nord is the latest budget smartphone from OnePlus brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete excludes few blogs. So today in this tutorial we will guide you a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Oneplus Nord, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 21 July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Oneplus Nord powered by Snapdragon 765Gprocessor with 6GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.44 inches (16.36 cm) 90Hz refresh rate, a fluid AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4115 mAh, USB Type-C port with warp charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Oneplus Nord comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, use all rooting required apps, and install android 11 beta custom ROM.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root OnePlus Nord
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required apps and upgrade the latest android version
- You will be able to unlock hidden features and install android custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus Nord
- After rooting the warranty of your Oneplus Nord voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Oneplus Nord and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP On OnePlus Nord
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, download the TWRP recovery file of your device: coming soon…
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Oneplus device, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Oneplus Nord
Steps to Root OnePlus Nord Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Oneplus Nord, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Oneplus Nord successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Oneplus Nord. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.