Are you searching for Root OnePlus Nord? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The initial phase of rooting any android device is a bit different from each other, and to attain those robust features, you need to follow this simple guide. In that way, you won’t get into any trouble while performing the steps, so let’s start with the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 21st July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Snapdragon 765G processor powers OnePlus Nord with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.44 inches (16.36 cm), 409 PPI, Fluid AMOLED. We are moving to the battery performance is 4115 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Warp Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Magisk rooting procedure to unlock the root/admin directory requires a codes bundle to achieve those next-level heights. It’s the portion that holds stock of your user data.
You can do tons of exciting things by uncovering the root access features. Also, you can get the full power of your phone without any hassle and unleash true potential.
Everything possesses two faces; likewise, there are some pros and cons that can severely affect. You can increase system settings according to need at the same time.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any OnePlus phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root OnePlus Nord
Unique layout settings
There are tons of custom ROMs you can implant on your phone that will provide you experience a whole new world of visuals that work solely according to your wishlist.
You can utilize the rooted phone’s ultimate potential with overclocking software traits that allow you to go through the limits and provide exponential support meanwhile.
Disadvantage of Root OnePlus Nord
There are different annoying reasons for overheating issues! But, in the rooted device cases, it happens when you aimlessly install random software interfering system files.
Vulnerable to malware
Rooting might provide you exciting features; however, there are several downsides since malware can enter into the system settings plus destroy the user experience.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On OnePlus Nord
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_a” After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Again insert the command “fastboot flash recovery_b” After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file to install the second partition’s custom recovery.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root OnePlus Nord Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
In the end, I would like you to think once again in case you may change your mind! You are still here! I know you are a true tech geek; no one can stop achieving dreams.
On the other hand, the rooting process might be difficult to understand sometimes; feel free to ask anything regarding the process; meanwhile, we meet in the next post.