Are you looking to root redmi 9a? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The root process is not that easy; looking back to a few years ago where all you need to install the root apps boom, you can get system-level access in your hand. But, now things have changed, we have to go through the long route, so let start with specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 6th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio G25 processor powers redmi 9a with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm), 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh, Micro-USB Port before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
You can say that root is the deepest part of your smartphone that grasp the potential of administering privileges that you usually won’t observe in your day-to-day usage.
With those fascinating privileges, you can commence massive changes in the system visuals and internal setting without any problem, plus there’s no limit to that as well.
Although there are few flaws when you install those exciting and robust features, so let’s know about both sides of the coin. To didn’t face any trouble in the future course.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Redmi 9A
Upload custom ROMs
The majority of users install rooting privileges to gets their hands on the impressively wide range of custom ROMs that can improve several sections of the regular phone.
Add latest Interface
You can experience the magnificent feature of different custom interfaces by flashing system files and enjoying a unique personalization effect and functional support.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 9A
In some user’s cases, they have few times noticed that their handset wasn’t working the way it used to be, and lags and jester might frequently appear in the daily usage.
Despite having impressive features, some users have suffered that the battery life is dropping to the extend where you can’t even get screentime of 2~3 hours for work.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi 9A
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Redmi 9A Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
First, you can start with installing custom ROMs and improvising the overall interface setting to something that you prefer, but be aware of the risk factor at the same time.
If unsettling thoughts are clouding your mind, do let us know in the comment section to get subtle answers, and it will further also help us make this article better for you.