Hello friends, are you searching for Root Redmi 9A using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know That the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every phone. So today, we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13-megapixel primary camera setup. Redmi 9A powered by MediaTek Helio G25 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance of 5000 mAh before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the android root structure.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Redmi 9A
Install fascinating tweaks
Apparently, the rooting privileges let you use the Custom ROMs features from which you can tweak with interface navigation, themes and various amazing thing.
Give Advantage of battery
Long battery life is the dream of every person, and a rooted phone renders the way to expand battery consumption for a specific task while killing the background app.
Cons of Root Redmi 9A
Risk with the modules
All modules or applications that you install on the system might not be the right choice for your phone and they are covered with malicious coding can harm severely.
When a rooted phone wasn’t able to withstand the outcome of the robust power that appears after overclocking – the system might get a performance boost. But, the vice versa effect of overheating can create a problem for internal ports to work.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Redmi 9A
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Redmi 9A
Steps to Root Redmi 9A Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Redmi 9A and enjoy magisk manager
In the age of technology, rooting is the gateway to overthrow the old interface settings and put new skin into the firmware. And we hope that you successfully wrap up the rooting process on your device. Now, enjoy the unlimited customization.
If you are curious tech enthusiastic like me, who didn’t want to stop at just knowing the essential details and want more, then you check our new post as well as comments down the queries. Till then, we will meet you in the next post.