Hello friends, are you searching for Root Redmi 9A Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
From my point of view, you may already know Nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated for every device. So today we’re going to discuss the exact method from which you can easily root access. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th June 2020. Talking about camera sensor 13MP primary camera setup. Redmi 9A powered by MediaTek Helio G25 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) 269 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, Micro-USB Port with Non-Removable. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Pros of Root Redmi 9A
- After rooting, you can personalize the home screen and change the interface
- You can increase mobile performance as well as use all rooting required apps
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom Rom
Cons of Root Redmi 9A
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the Second probability occurs the boot loop problem may appear and security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, the malware drastically increases
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, download the same boot img that’s running on your operating system and other required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded the boot file
- Copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.img file then paste in your computer
“Flash Magisk Patch Boot image”
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop your patched file
- Congratulation your Redmi 9A successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Redmi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.