Are you looking to root Redmi 8A? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Have you wondered the smartphone you are using has many bottlenecks? Do you want to overcome those challenges and grasp total control over your device? In that case, you will need rooting aid, and to start, let’s go through the specification section.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 25th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 12-megapixel primary camera setup. Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor powers Redmi 8A with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.22 inches (15.8 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh with a USB Type-C port before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root access is a compact solution that allows users to attain fascinating privileges by changing the system files. From this, you can unhitch unique settings and features.
As for the Android ecosystem, the Linux kernel command gives you administrative access. In other words, root access that grants precise control over the entire system.
You can try off tons of marvelous things, such as customization and overclock, but there’s also a downside that you need to aware of, so let witness the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Redmi 8A
Once you attain those impressive features of rooting privileges, it becomes natural to enhance every component of your smartphone by adding custom ROM and modules.
You can maximize the performance aspect of any android device with overclocking; Moreover, it will further help you enhance the gameplay experience in several folds.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 8A
The possibility of downloading the latest version of OS is less when you unlock all the exciting features of rooting—While you have to rely on third-party apps and features.
The process of gaining these fascinating features might not be difficult for anybody! There’s a one in a million chance that you can brick your device, so don’t be carefree.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB apk and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery menu through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Redmi 8A Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Boot the device into the recovery by the Power + Volume Up button combo.
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process; afterward, reboot the device at last.
Ring the bells; you have finally unlocked those fascinating privileges for your handset.
Finally, you have reached the endpoint; now, it’s time for you to shine and bring those brilliant tricks to your smartphone; Do anything you like, but be safe at the same time.
You can achieve the next level of customization, and you can look for new software layering all of that stuff without any hassle. For more help, head to the below portion.