Root Redmi 8a Via Magisk
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Redmi 8a. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Redmi 8a is the latest budget smartphone from the Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete or maybe not working. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you a tested method to Root Redmi 8a Using Magisk. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 25th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 12MP primary camera setup. Redmi 8a powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439processor with 2GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.22 inches (15.8 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting redmi 8a comes extraordinary power through which we can anythings like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, use all rooting required android apps, change boot logo fonts, and increase mobile performance.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- This guiding way to rooting only for redmi 8a so don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Root Redmi 8a
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
Disadvantage of Root Redmi 8a
- After rooting the warranty of your redmi 8a voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Redmi 8a
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode redmi device, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Download and install the ADB driver to your computer
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- If anyone’s phone has failed to boot, you can flash stock recovery to boot up
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 8a
Steps to Root Redmi 8a Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting redmi 8a, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your redmi 8a then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and Navigate the magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- Congratulation your redmi 8a successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting redmi 8a using magisk. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.