Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal are you looking for Root Redmi 8A? If yes then you are at the right place.
Redmi 8A is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their device but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete or maybe not working. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this tutorial. Here we show you a tested method to rooting accessibility. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 25th September 2019. Talking about camera sensor 12MP primary camera setup. Redmi 8a powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.22 inches (15.8 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. It grants key to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed in-depth about the pros and cons below, follow the article to swell more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% before starting the process
Advantage of Rooting
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to unlock core software as well as change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Rooting
- After rooting the warranty of your redmi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- The security is completely blank out from the device and change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk can cost severe damage
Important Note: You must flash vbmeta or your phone will fail to boot until you restore stock recovery, down below you will get the downloadable link of required files guide section.
Guide to Install TWRP On Any Redmi Phone
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- You may have already download vbmeta from above, type command “fastboot flash vbmeta” then drag an drop file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 8A
Steps to Root Redmi 8A Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Congratulation your Redmi 8A successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Xiaomi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.