How to Root Moto E7 Plus Without Using PC
Are you looking to root moto e7 plus? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The rooting process follows up several steps while it also requires a constant help of tools, worries not, as this post will present you the proper way from which attaining those fantastic features becomes a simple task. With that said, let’s visit the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 11th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Snapdragon 460 processor powers moto e7 plus with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 5000 mAh, Non-Removable with Micro-USB Port, before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is the primary data storage directory that usually stores applications data, in simple words. While hiding the impressive administer level privileges under the hood.
Yet, on the other hand, what people have generally known is the root access, which provides the admin directory access via changing few files from the system partition.
However, there are also raging debates on the online community whether you should root the phone or not! If you want to take a technical approach, the pros, and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any motorola phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Moto E7 Plus
The rooting features will unlock routes for immersive customization through custom ROMs. You will get chances to enhance the settings for superb personalization traits.
The hardware section can be aced in every aspect once you connect the overclocking software for the system; it will eventually extend the limits of the processing speed.
Disadvantage of Root Moto E7 Plus
There are several instances where users noticed their device stuck into the bootloop, and worst case, the device is ruined to complete brick, thus follow each step precisely.
You need to beware of the wicked ROMs since they can drop malicious viruses while harming the internal section. It can wreck the simple user’s experience exponentially.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Moto E7 Plus Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
The table is set for the next step. From now onward, everything is under your control. It’s an opportunity to gather exciting custom ROMs for your device, on the other hand.
As you wander around, you will face some malicious apps in your journey, try to avoid them, while if something is bothering you, do let us know in the coming section briefly.