Are you looking to root Realme 8 Pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In the most straightforward summary, the rooting processing requires a few tools and your total concentration for the upcoming process to avoid problems afterward. Now, let’s begin with the primary specs of your smartphones to grab the right set of tools.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 24th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers Realme 8 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 411 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Super Dart Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root directory, or in other words, can be express as administer level directory. It usually posses the internal data with a massive chunk of the administer privileges.
Regardless, root access can express when you have attained the key to unlock those fascinating privileges portal with a minimal or no chance in the system partition set.
Following there are several fantastic waiting for your orders. But, there’s also malice between good, thus let’s understand what you will achieve and what you will lose.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme 8 Pro
Unlock the overclocking software trait to obtain next-level processing power on your device. With the fast racing cores, you can expand the gameplay limits into two folds.
There could be a vast ocean of customization ahead since you can equip outstanding ROMs to enhance further the internal settings and provide a better UI experience.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 8 Pro
Some users noticed that their device battery life drops drastically when overboard the incompatible custom ROMs that didn’t suit the ecosystem without proper information.
In this article, the process you will follow will eliminate the warranty privileges from the device as any customization into the system firmware files causes policy violation.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB apk and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery menu through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 8 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Boot the device into the recovery by the Power + Volume Up button combo.
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process; afterward, reboot the device at last.
Ring the bells: You have finally unlocked those fascinating privileges for your phone.
Hopefully, you have come one step closer to get your big goal. Now, head toward the next destination where you want to go in the future with beautiful customization.
If something bothering your way to achieve those immersive features, first cool down your head and then head toward the comment section to receive a precise answer.