Want to build your customization world? Are you looking for a method to total control the ecosystem features! You can perform all of that with the root Realme 8 Pro guide.
Now that you have arrived here—In this guide, you will be precise info about how you can insert root access into the UI and obtain the exciting super user’s characteristics.
But the first thing you have to keep in mind is that you read this article till the end to the apt amount of knowledge. So, let’s move toward the specs section to grasp tools.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 24th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor power Realme 8 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 411 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Super Dart Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory, or in other words, can be expressed as administer level directory. It usually possesses the internal data with a massive chunk of the administer privileges.
Regardless, root access can express when you have attained the key to unlock those fascinating privileges portal with a minimal or no chance in the system partition set.
Following there are several fantastic waiting for your orders. But, there’s also malice between good, thus let’s understand what you will achieve and what you will lose.
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantages of Root Realme 8 Pro
Unlock the overclocking software trait to obtain next-level processing power on your device. With the fast racing cores, you can expand the gameplay limits into two folds.
There could be a vast ocean of customization ahead since you can equip outstanding ROMs to enhance further the internal settings and provide a better UI experience.
Disadvantages of Root Realme 8 Pro
Some users noticed that their device battery life drops drastically when overboard the incompatible custom ROMs that didn’t suit the system without the proper information.
In this article, the process you will follow will eliminate the warranty privileges from the device as any customization into the system firmware files causes policy violation.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and asking if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application on your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG to the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have downloaded the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
Method#1: Root Realme 8 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Method#2: Root Realme 8 Pro Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Hopefully, you have come one step closer to getting your big goal. Now, head toward the next destination where you want to go in the future with beautiful customization.
If something bothering your way to achieve those immersive features, first cool down your head and then head toward the comment section to receive a precise answer.