Do you want to reach new heights in your smartphone settings? Kudos! Because you have come across a complete guide to root Samsung Galaxy A02.
Hi there, I hope you are doing well in your life. In this post, I have covered various ways in which applying rooting traits on any Samsung device becomes a hassle-free chore. Are you ready to unleash the true power of your phone? Yes, I’m ready!
But before you get started, you need to take care of a handful of things that contain the rooting downsides and pre-requirement for every process. Worry not about anything and simply stick to the end to root with Magisk, SuperSu, KingRoot, and many more!
With that said, let’s start with the basics of rooting and what it does!
What is Root?
Root is like a heart that pumps data in the different sections of the operating system. The primary work of the root directory is to store data from the system and apps.
Aside from this, a major portion of user data is also included. These data files can be accessed through the administer privileges. However, a normal user won’t earn those power in the first place nor did the smartphone company grant those permissions.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A02?
Usually, the phone makers didn’t grant the system access due to security compromises, while at the same time, it hampers the overall smartphone limits into multiple folds.
But if you are looking for those superuser features that allow you to effortlessly enter into the system settings without hassle, first, you require complete root access. Apart from this, you apply modification in the interface layout using unique custom ROMs.
You will receive lots of exciting things compared to the factors covered in the above section, so let’s understand the advantages of rooting any Samsung phone.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A02
The smartphone settings and performance are predefined by the processing unit and the cloaking speed. But once you have rooted the device, you can easily boost up the overall performance aspect with software like overclocking for a better experience.
Usually, the adverts notification and bloatware apps are the primary reasons why you didn’t get a clean UI experience. If you desire a smooth interface, you can root.
In a general scenario, the users can’t do anything apart from disabling those apps and ads. But, they will come back in the upcoming updates, but with rooting traits, you can remove those annoying system apps without much hassle at all.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A02
One of the significant drawbacks of rooting any Samsung phone can lead to a blocklist for the upcoming security patch and android update if the device is eligible for that.
Besides, if you try to install the official update, there’s a high chance that the handset might crash during the process or even worst can happen to your device. It could lead to problems like bootloop and brick issues if you didn’t stay on the guard.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A02?
You can use flashable zip options like Magisk and SuperSU to attain rooting attributes. Usually, you have unlocked the bootloader to flash those amazing functions.
On the other hand, there are three-party apps like KingoRoot, KingRoot, and Dr.Fone that will provide those exciting system settings without any cost. You can choose anything that fits best according to your requirements and daily usage needs.
Before you move to apply the rooting aspect to your phone, we suggest reading the pre-requirement that contains essential information before you start any process.
- Your Samsung phone needs to fuel more than 60% or above.
- Get the USB cable to connect both the PC and smartphone.
- Every method different zip file, software, apk, so download each.
- Make sure to take complete data backup to avoid data loss.
- Some processes require unlocking the bootloader settings.
Disclaimer: MagiskUpdate is not accountable for any loss, while we recommend you complete the requirement of each method before you get started for rooting.
Method#1: Root Samsung Galaxy A02 Using Magisk
If you want to experience root Android phones with ease, you should prefer using the magisk solution. With this, you will acquire a higher rooting success rate easily.
- Firstly, download and extract your Samsung phone firmware zip.
- Inside the folder, copy the AP file and transfer it to your phone.
- Open the recently downloaded Magisk application first.
- Tap on the Install Button and select a patch file option.
- Following this, navigate to the AP file location, click on it.
- A new magisk.tar file will replace the AP file location, transfer that to PC.
- I hope that you have already extracted the Odin flash tool folder.
- Open it and connect your phone using a USB cable (in download mode).
- Next, you have to click on the AP and go to the magisk.tar file location.
- Also, disable Auto-reboot function, and finally, press on the Start.
- After a moment, you have successfully rooted your Samsung phone.
Method#2: Root Samsung Galaxy A02 Using KingRoot
If you are looking for a method that root Android phones without a PC, the KingRoot is the solution for that, you didn’t need an additional resource package to start.
- First of all, get the latest version of the KingRoot apk.
- Download and install on the KingRoot apk over your phone.
- Make sure you have enabled the unknown source option.
- Access the application and tap on the “Try Root” button.
- Now several booting starts to take place, so don’t worry!
- Lastly, your device will be successfully rooted.
Bingo! You have completed the walkthrough to root Samsung Galaxy A02 in which we have covered different methods to root Samsung devices without any hassle.
On the other hand, if your mind is stuck somewhere between any guide/method, do let us know in the following comment section about it thoroughly to get a solution ASAP.