Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A02? If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you are looking for a perfect chance to enhance the system’s abilities and better control your phone, then rooting could prove reliable. But technical aspects change according to the interface settings. To be precise, the specs give you a roundoff idea about tools you will need shortly to receive the exceptional capabilities of magisk.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 13th January 2021. Talking about camera sensor 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A02 powered by MediaTek MT6739 processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 5.6 inches (14.48 cm) 295 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance 5000 mAh, Non-Removable with Micro-USB Port. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting the device.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A02
You can try tons of skins to make a better user interface your phone, which works according to all you need and renders a sleek experience while browsing the internet.
Get rid bloatware
Most smartphone makers deliver useless bloatware in the system interface, but you can easily throw away those applications with fascinating rooting privileges’ help.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A02
This is the ordinary thing you can expect when you’ve rooted the phone. Perhaps there’s no way of getting back to the guarantee unless you are will to go back.
The hardware is the pre-install setup that may reach your requirement unless it an entry-level device. Although, in low-end phones, you will see a few bottlenecks.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A025F file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Only copy the “AP” file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Open magisk manager then tap on Install → Install → Select and Patch a file. Select the “AP” file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.tar file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is everything done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
The magisk manager and Modules is a full pack solution of everything you will be needing after rooting. You can install tons of features and immense tweaks to compile an excellent interface and bring the power of overclocking without any issue.
However, if you come across any problem or have doubts, please comment down. It would be great if you also upload the screenshot of the issues to get a swift answer.