Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A10? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The trend of getting fascinating features over android devices has become even brighter than before. Nowadays, you didn’t have to rely on the traditional ways to get root access. We cover a candid method. Before that, let’s have a peek over specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 2nd March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13-megapixel primary camera setup. Samsung Exynos 7 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy A10 with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 271 PPI, TFT LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 3400 mAh with Non-Removable, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
Such as personalized customization of the software and interface, increase the energy supply limit of the phone, or even reduce the excessive usage of battery life.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
Wild Customization Possibility
Unleash the power of Custom ROMs and design the interface settings according to your wish without any trouble. Dress-up immersive features to unlock customization.
Swift Overclocking features
The rise and fall of the performance are quite common once the phone starts getting old. You can enhance the performance aspect in multiple folds by Overclocking tool.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
Risk factor Involve
You have to be on high alert when applying the Magisk or installing a new feature set. Thus, a single mistake can cause severe damage to your phone in the process.
No regular updates
The authentic system update and security patch will not arrive on your phone. But you can overcome this situation by installing custom ROMs and new Android skins.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A10
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Finally, your rooting journey has come to an end. Now, go and immerse with the newly gained power. You do several fantastic things to your device without issue.
However, if you do something that wasn’t supposed to do while following the guide or mess up any step, do tell us what you are facing; we are glad to hear your words.