Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Samsung Galaxy A10. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A10 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete exclude some blogs. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere and search for “How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10” after reading this tutorial. Here we give the ultimate knowledge. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 02 March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 13MP primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A10 powered by Samsung Exynos 7 Octa processor with 2GB Ram and 16GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 271 PPI, TFT display. Moving to the battery performance 3400 mAh, Non-removable. before starting the full process. let’s understand what is rooting.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung Galaxy A10 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, use all rooting required applications, and increase mobile performance.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- Here, the important thing download and install the Samsung USB driver on your computer
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
- After rooting you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can install android 11 custom ROM and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to use all rooting required apps and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy A10 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
above we gave you a snapshot of how to root Samsung Galaxy A10 and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to move our guide, below we cover everything. follow all the process carefully.
Steps to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A10
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button. Connect your Samsung device with a computer, release both keys as soon as open warning screen then again press volume up button to boot into download mode
- Open Odin flash tool in your computer
- Your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select TWRP.tar.md5 file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass tab it means your Samsung Galaxy A10 successfully install TWRP recovery
- The important thing how you can boot into TWRP mode, follow the process carefully press volume down + power button to switch off your device, Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP recovery mode
- You will see many option tap on Install and flash vbmeta and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to bootup
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk manager zip
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Samsung Galaxy A10 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy A10. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.