How to Root Realme 5 Pro Without Using PC
Are you looking to root realme 5 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
If you are here, you already know about few basic things about rooting and what few tools are needed in the process. Worry not if you are a newbie; you will get a suitable way to root your device simultaneously. Let’s visit the specification part thoroughly.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 20th August 2019. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 712 processor powers realme 5 pro with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.3 inches (16 cm) 409 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4035 mAh, USB Type-C Port with VOOC Charging 3.0 before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is nothing more than just a symbol “/” that holds a value in the computing language, and it’s basically the core stored part where all special unit data is stored.
It’s stored data from the range of user application data to the system administrator privileges settings while the process of unlocking that directory is called root access.
However, you might also encounter malicious malware and virus during your journey, so choose custom ROMs wisely. Now, let’s understand the pros and cons of rooting.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme 5 Pro
You can squish out more screentime with apps like Greenfiy that will boost battery life into several folds and kill the background apps when they aren’t on activated status.
If you are a tech junky and wish to stay ahead in the game from others, you are most likely want the UI updates; worry not, as you can get it faster with root privileges.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 5 Pro
There’s a huge list of high-end security applications that won’t budget an inch under the rooting ecosystem’s rule, and apps including banking come under this diameter.
One of the biggest reasons people root their Android phones is the latest UI update. They get through rooting privilege via the ported version interface, not an official one.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB apk and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 5 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Cheers up, you have arrived at the endpoint; I hope that you didn’t meet any issues during the process. Roam around and create a personalized interface from scratch.
Nevertheless, you meet a twisted faith and facing a problem, do let us know what is not working in your case thoroughly to help you accurately and solve the pain point.