So you have finally made your mind to change the system setting of your smartphone, and finally, are you ready to take the first step to root Samsung Galaxy A50 or not!
In this post, you will understand everything from the surface even though you are new to this field; worry not, as we have straightforwardly aligned each section apt for you.
However, to begin the process, the first thing you require to understand would be the core specs that will provide you the next destination for the upcoming software toolkit.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 2nd March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 25MP + 5MP + 8MP triple primary camera setup. Exynos 7 Octa processor power Samsung Galaxy A50 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
In summary, the root is a storage directory that holds the overall data of the system. To enter into that—you need to administer-level privileges, which users didn’t have.
The root access opens up the administrator privileges doors that, in the end, allows you to move freely in a different partition of the smartphone systems and settings.
But on the other side of the coin, there’s an equal share of flaws present when you unlock those exciting features; Thus, it becomes prominent to see the pros and cons!
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
You can build exciting interface settings with fascinating rooting privileges and dress impressive custom ROM that tailors out according to all of your tastes and preference.
The regular OEM update offers unrivaled features and blends unique traits, while root access provides you a key to remove irritating bloatware from the ecosystem surface.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
When the security layering is breached, you won’t be capable enough to utilize high-end banking apps once you come across face-to-face SafetyNet radar boundaries.
Few smartphone makers provide a warranty even after receiving root access features. But, you are violating the policy to reach out to those extraordinary magisk privileges.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
Boom! You have complete the long run, and big congrats in advance! As you can now, implement new settings, functions, and filters to your phone without any difficulty.
But, you also need to obtain the right tool; before starting the process. So pick it now. If something is bothering you, do let us know in the comment box for guidance issues.