Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will going to show you the easiest way to Root Samsung Galaxy A50. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A50 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online very old may be working in a few years ago. So today in this tutorial we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere and search for “How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50” after reading this. Here we give all the knowledge. before starting the guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market in mid-February 2019. Talking about camera sensor 25MP + 5MP + 8MP triple primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A50 powered by Samsung Exynos 7 Octaprocessor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung Galaxy A50 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, unlock hidden features, change boot logo fonts and install android 11 custom ROM.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide unlock bootloader on any Samsung device
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
- Here, the important thing download and install the Samsung USB driver on your computer
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy A50 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Samsung Galaxy A50 and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A50
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button, Connect your Samsung device with computer > release both keys as soon as open warning screen then again press volume up button to boot into download mode
- Now open Odin flash tool in your computer
- Your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select TWRP_SM-A50.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass tab it means your Samsung Galaxy A50 successfully install TWRP recovery
- The important thing how you can boot into TWRP mode, follow the process carefully press volume down + power button to switch off your device, Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap on Install and flash Multidisabled zip and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your device and enjoy TWRP recovery
Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Samsung Galaxy A50, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Samsung Galaxy A50 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy A50. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.