Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A50? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In this tech-savvy era, getting a little more technology is a dream of every tech aesthetic. Rooting is one of the traits that you also crave. Isn’t that right? But before that, you need to understand more about your smartphone’s abilities and its specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 2nd March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 25MP + 5MP + 8MP triple primary camera setup. Exynos 7 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy A50 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk solution on your android smartphone.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
Getting Custom Feature
There’s a vast ocean of software libraries from which you try anything. Overclocking is one of them and worth trying because it enhances performance speed to the max.
Dress the Interface
Leverage the utmost beautiful custom ROMs to create an exciting and personalized experience. You can also implement a trendy interface layout of premium flagships.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
Reduce Risk Factors
The way you use the advanced level features is up to you. But, be aware of malicious apps because they can easily containment your data through malware and viruses.
Warranty issue arise
Once you somehow damage the phone, you can’t get all privileges that come in the warranty. On top of that, repairing through the service center might not be possible.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your device. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A50
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s it! Now, it’s time for you to take a deep dive into the fascinating world of ROMs. Expand speed or make an uproar in the internal section; do a lot of things.
If something is not working for you, then stop nearby the comments section to express your problem. We will be happy to resolve the issue. Till then, Happy rooting!