Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 If yes, then you are at the right place.
There are lots of untold things we didn’t even know about our smartphone, like how many partitions it has or what is the easiest way to attain the fascinating privileges of rooting. You also want that, and that’s why you are here, so let’s discuss the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 2nd March 2019. Talking about camera sensor 25MP + 5MP + 8MP triple primary camera setup. Exynos 7 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy A50 with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 403 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
In summary, the root is a storage directory that holds the overall data of the system. To enter into that—you need to administer-level privileges, which users didn’t have.
The root access opens up the administrator privileges doors that, in the end, allows you to move freely in a different partition of the smartphone systems and settings.
But on the other side of the coin, there’s an equal share of flaws present when you unlock those exciting features; Thus, it becomes prominent to see the pros and cons!
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
Get Custom Feature
There’s a vast ocean of software libraries from which you try anything. Overclocking is one of them and worth trying because it enhances performance speed to the max.
Dress the Interface
Leverage the utmost beautiful custom ROMs to create an exciting and personalized experience. You can also implement the trendy interface layout of premium flagships.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A50
Reduce Risk Factors
The way you use the advanced level features is up to you. But, be aware of malicious applications because they can easily contain your data through malware and viruses.
Warranty issue arise
Once you somehow damage an Android phone, you can’t get all privileges that come with the warranty. On top of that, repairing through the service center is not possible.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A50
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s it! Now, it’s time for you to take a deep dive into the fascinating world of ROMs. Expand speed of your phone or make an uproar in internal section; do a lot of things.
If something is not working of your phone, then stop nearby the comments section to express your problem. We will be happy to resolve the issue. Till then, Happy rooting!