Have you wondered how you will root Mi Note 10 Lite? Worry not. I’m here to help and unlock those fascinating features so that you can achieve anything you desire to get.
In the following process, you will obtain the one-stop guide and tools that will further aid you in increasing your tech knowledge to the next level, therefore stick to the end.
Apart from this, if you want to understand how things occur and the criteria precisely, the first step to open the customization would be to grasp a bit of the primary specs.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 30th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 730G processor powers Mi Note 10 Lite with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.47 inches (16.43 cm) 398 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 5260 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root is one of the system directories whose original works is to store data from all around the system partition, whether it’s users’ data or regarding admin privileges.
However, to attain the administer features, you have to unlock the root access, then you will be capable of utilizing everything and receive proper control over the system.
Besides that, you can produce tons of other exciting things, but you must beware of the downside simultaneously, so understanding the pros and cons becomes essential.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Mi Note 10 Lite
You can equip different custom settings to create a personalized interface ecosystem that will provide your unique software attributes to get the best UI usage experience.
On top of that, you house impressive camera settings, increase battery life, boost the processing, remove bloatware, add other OEM skins, while the list can go on and on.
Disadvantage of Root Mi Note 10 Lite
But, there’s also a slight chance that you will fall in the bootloop trap or even brick the device if you don’t stay on your guard and aimlessly install apps with no information.
However, some users have found out their battery is draining faster, and overheating problems start to appear on the surface while rooting might open doors of malware.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Mi Note 10 Lite Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
It was an interesting journey, and you learned a lot during the process; now, head for the new adventure and experience lots of new things while paving your destiny road.
But if you face difficulty during the guide or something didn’t work out in your case, no need to worry; reach out to the following section to attain help from our tech team.