Hello friends, are you searching for Root Mi Note 10 Lite using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Mi Note 10 Lite is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi brand, and many people want to root their smartphone but are unable. So basically read this article till the end because our guide is different from all those. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launched Indian market on 30th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Mi Note 10 Lite powered by Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.47 inches (16.43 cm) 398 PPI, AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 5260 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on a stock android configuration that comes with some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting in the typical case.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Mi Note 10 Lite
Rid of Bloatwares
Around 40% of storage usually covered with system files and other features, and approximately half of them are pre-installed bloatware, which increases the storage. After rooting, you can get rid of all of them and make a lightweight phone.
Expand the RAM
When you have a low-end handset, you can’t do too much in terms of performance, but rooting privileges provide a way to increase RAM, and from that, the phone processing speed will be enhanced in several folds without any serious issue.
Disadvantage of Root Mi Note 10 Lite
Tweaking with System Files
The rooting privileges can do give the upper-hand in terms of customization, but changing the system files could be severe and can completely brick the phone.
Warranty Can’t be Applicable
Some phone brand does provide a warranty even after rooting, but majorities of companies didn’t. So, you will lose all the privileges that come under the Warranty.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Mi Note 10 Lite
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite
Steps to Root Mi Note 10 Lite Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Xiaomi phone and enjoy magisk manager
The rooting process is no big deal if you know the right way, and this guide is a practical example of that, and now that you have rooted your Mi Note 10 Lite, enjoy the privileged in the meanwhile. But, if you have any particular doubt or query.
Make sure to comment below, and we will try to provide my best assistance to you with clear answers as fast as possible. If you like to root smartphones and want to know more about it, do check our other post.