Hello friends, are you searching for How to Root Mi Note 10 Lite? If yes then you are at the right place.
Mi Note 10 Lite is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. So basically read this article till the end because our guide is different from all those. before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 30th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Mi Note 10 Lite powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.47 inches (16.43 cm) 398 PPI, AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 5260 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration that comes with some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Advantages of Rooting
- After rooting you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the android version and change boot logo fonts
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
Disadvantages of Rooting
- After rooting the warranty of your Xiaomi device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- The security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, threats from spyware and change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk
Important Note: It is not mandatory but we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong. down below you will get the downloadable link of the required files guide section.
Guide to Install TWRP On Mi Note 10 Lite
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite
Root Mi Note 10 Lite Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Here, the important thing must flash Lazy flasher to boot your Mi Note 10 Lite and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Xiaomi device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.