Root Moto G8 Plus
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide to Install TWRP And Root Moto G8 Plus. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Moto G8 Plus is the latest budget smartphone from Motorola brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No proper guidance available excludes some blogs. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Moto G8 Plus without PC, let’s have quick at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the brazil market on 24 October 2019. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 16MP + 5MP triple primary camera setup. Moto G8 Plus powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Based on Android v9.0 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.3 inches (16 cm) 400 PPI, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with turbocharging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Moto G8 Plus comes extraordinary power through which we can anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, use all rooting required android apps, and install custom ROM.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your Moto G8 Plus bootloader has unlocked because android manufacture team does not allow to root in look bootloader
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Moto G8 Plus
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version and install custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required android apps and change boot logo fonts
Disadvantage of Root Moto G8 Plus
- After rooting the warranty of your Moto G8 Plus voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP on Moto G8 Plus
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file for your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking. without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to connect your device with computer using data cable and type command
fastboot reboot bootloader
- After booting into the fastboot mode, type command to flashing your Motorola device “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Once all the steps are done! it means your Moto G8 Plus successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Moto G8 Plus Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Moto G8 Plus, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your Moto G8 Plus then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and Navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your Moto G8 Plus successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Moto G8 Plus using magisk. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.