Hello friends, are you looking for Root Samsung Galaxy A51? If yes then you are at the right place.
You may already know Nowadays the rooting procedure totally changed and complicated. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you tested guide. Plus, you also didn’t worry about the security and privacy concern because the method we are providing is all in one solution. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 29th January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A51 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means “you merely added a bunch of code in your OS to unlock all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration that comes with software and firmware.
A common thing there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed about the Advantages and Disadvantages below, follow the article to swell more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- You can backup all the important data, if anything wrong during the rooting process then you get to restore all the data
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- After rooting you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update
- You can install custom ROM and use all rooting required Android application
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Lose all the privilege of official firmware updates and The security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, malware also drastically increases
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, down below you will get the downloadable link of the required files guide section.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- Download the same firmware that’s running on your device
- Extract the files in downloaded firmware with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Copy (AP_A515.tar.md5) then transfer your internal storage
- Now download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Then open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file then Navigate through the storage on your Samsung device
- Once the boot image has been patched, Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your device with PC using USB cable
- Open Odin tool then align the device, when you’re device is completely connect the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now its time to get things in action, press the start button
- Odin tool takes 5 minutes to complete the process, and it shows a Pass tab of the screen which means is done
- The important thing how you can boot into the system. press volume down and power button to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51
- Immediately press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key
- Wipe all the data and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.