Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A51? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The rooting process might be a hit or a miss for newbies, and sometimes even pros would be confused since, in each phone, there are specific traits that need to follow. However, you will get unique privileges without hassle, so let’s see the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 29th January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy A51 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 4000 mAh with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root, or in other words, Root access, is a way to attain the fascinating feature on the Android ecosystem based on changing some portion of the in-depth system settings.
Usually, rooting is perform to achieve a subtle advanced level feature set and have proper control over the phone blocked by the manufacturer for user security reasons.
You can optimize your smartphone settings to the supreme level; still, everything has its dark history. Let’s talk about the pros and cons to understand the concept better.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
Increase battery life
Can utilize the underclocking feature to kill the continually running background apps that drastically drains the battery in meantime. Greenify would be a perfect choice.
Extensively Test New Applications
After rooting, there’re new possibilities and things you test with the underdeveloped application to see its full potential and perform different types of inspection for bugs.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
E-Banking Service Stopped
In typical case, you can’t use the banking application on your rooted Android phone. But on other hand, it’s a good thing since you don’t have to worry about data theft.
Barely Secure in Front of Malware
Unquestionably after rooting, exposed and becomes fragile to face malicious viruses. And sometimes, random notifications would start popping up on your phone screen.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy A51
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Connect your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 2nd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the recovery file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating TWRP privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
Congrats! You have complete the rooting process. Now, it’s time to add custom ROM. Add as much as you want on your phone interface and update the OEM firmware.
This guide ends here, and as parting words, if you have any doubt or you come across any issue, do make sure to write it in the comment section. Our team help you.