Root Samsung Galaxy A51
Table of Contents
- 1 Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- 2 What is Root?
- 3 Here are some points to remember while rooting Samsung Galaxy A51
- 4 Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- 5 Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- 6 Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Magisk Patched
- 7 Preparing Patch boot image file
- 8 Flash Patched Boot Image Using Odin tool
- 9 Related article:
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal toady in this article we will guide you to Root Samsung Galaxy A51. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A51 is the latest budget smartphone from Samsung brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available excludes few blogs. So today in this tutorial we will come with a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Samsung Galaxy a51 Using Magisk Patched, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 29 January 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A51 powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 405 PPI, a super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Samsung Galaxy A51 comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, Upgrade latest Android version without OTA update and use all rooting required Android apps.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Samsung Galaxy A51
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Samsung phone
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 40% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- After rooting you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest Android version without OTA update
- You can install custom ROM and use all rooting required Android application
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A51
- After rooting the warranty of your Samsung galaxy A51 voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you are excited to know the rooting process then below we will show you the full guidance to root access of your Samsung Galaxy a51 from scratch Using Magisk Patched. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Magisk Patched
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to flash any patched.tar file
Preparing Patch boot image file
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Second, you need to download, stock firmware of your Samsung Galaxy a51
- Now extract the firmware file you get four files then copy AP.tar.md5 and transfer your internal storage
- Download the latest magisk manager app and Install it
- Then open magisk manager app go to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Navigate through the storage and select the extracted AP file
- The firmware will be patched and will be found in Internal Storage/Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste in your computer
Flash Patched Boot Image Using Odin tool
- First of all, download and install the Samsung USB driver to your system
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into download mode
- Guide to boot download mode, you have to press volume up and volume down button then connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 with PC using data cable don’t release both keys until open download mode
- Now open Odin flash tool in your computer
- Now your ID: COM tab is blue which means your device successfully connected
- Tap on “AP” button on your the Odin flash tool, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now tap on the “start” button
- After some time you will see your screen pass button, Press volume down and power button to off your screen, Immediately Press Volume Up+ Volume down+ Power buttons to boot into Recovery mode
- Once all the steps are done! then Wipe all the data, reset your device
- After boot into system, congratulations your Samsung Galaxy a51 successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting Samsung Galaxy A51. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.