Are you searching for a method that helps you to root Xiaomi 12? Yes, you are looking for a way to root your handset, right! Drums Roll, you have arrived at the right place.
In this post, we have several items covered up for you that efficiently aid you in rooting the device without facing any issues. Be sure you take a backup of your data before getting started.
You might have rooted the device before, and if not, you would need a few standalone apps and software to unlock the system that provides you a fascinating set of privileges.
However, if you don’t prepare everything thoroughly, you may face issues in the latter part. So, we have tailored a simple method that will contribute to gaining root access.
With these highly useful features, you will get impressive performance traits, ecosystem transformation powers, CPU overclock, custom ROMs, and many more exciting things.
Aside from this, let’s dig deep and find out what the root is and how it helps unlock the system settings that the smartphone makers usually block for a few security reasons.
What is Root?
The Root directory is the primary section where all the processors, aka chipset, store the apps, users, and system data. It is accessed through the administer level powers.
To prevent damage to the phone, the smartphone makers put a security barrier on the rooting key, but to open that path, the users need to break through the system settings to attain root.
However, it can be a little risky since your phone might be damaged if you don’t know the proper methods. So, let’s quickly glance over the pros and cons factor thoroughly.
Advantages of Root Xiaomi 12
You can transform the system settings, take total control over the ecosystem features, and create a personalized interface that grants superb compatibility with the device.
Moreover, you can also improvise the overall processing speed with the overclocking app, and underclocking software will also help enhance the overall battery life experience.
Disadvantages of Root Xiaomi 12
The rooting privileges come when you have broken the system security and unlocked the bootloader in terms of the flaws. In that case, the device becomes more fragile.
Besides this, high-end security apps like banking and payment gateway apps won’t function, and since you have rooted the phone, you will be stripped off the warranty privileges.
Before You Start
- Firstly, save your old data and backup it in a secure place.
- The next thing you require to do is unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- Ensure that the phone is charged fully. At least 60% battery life is needed.
- If you are rooting a handset without a computer, you will require a secondary smartphone to use the ADB and fastboot command in the latter parts.
How to Root Xiaomi 12 Using Magisk
Disclaimer: Magisk Uptade is not accountable for any harm to the users’ device. Further, there’s a risk of bootloop or brick, and if you are aware of that, move forward. If you want to perform the method thoroughly, ensure you follow and fulfill the requirements.
1. Download required files
- Download the latest TWRP custom recovery according to your model name.
- After downloading the TWRP to your device, put the device is in fastboot mode.
- Check out the device fastboot pattern. Usually, it is achieved by pressing the Volume Up + Power key at once.
- Afterwards, you have to download the Bugjaeger app on the secondary phone and connect both devices with an OTG cable to flash the TWRP file quickly.
Note: Confirm that you have to transfer the TWRP files on the secondary smartphone!
2. Install TWRP without pc
- Enter in Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application and head towards the flash section.
- Now, tap on the flash section and enter the command “fastboot devices” first.
- This command will show that your device is connected to the secondary phone.
- Next, you have to enter the command as shown in the below screenshot to flash TWRP.
- After typing this, go to “Add file option” and navigate the TWRP file location. Select the flashable zip to continue the process further in a simple manner.
- Tap on Play button to install custom recovery. Wait for the completion process.
3. Finally, root your phone
- Download the Magisk zip file to get started to unleash those exciting features.
- You have to press volume down and power button at the same time to boot into recovery mode.
- Tap on the Install option and go to the magisk location in the internal storage.
- Click on that zip file and “swipe to confirm flash” to start the flashing process.
- Afterwards, download the latest Magisk app to review whether those privileges are unlocked to you. If not, attempt to reflash the zip file to get better results.
You have completed the root Xiaomi 12 guide, and now, you get involved in the boundless world of customization that will take you to the new heights of personalized interface.
If you face any problems during the process, do let us know in the comments box. For more queries, you can also visit our telegram group to consult how to root!