Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme 7i using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know that the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indonesian market on 17th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 7i powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Quick Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Realme 7i
After getting rooting privileges, you can leverage the advanced level tool to make more personalized software for better usage and improve performance factors.
Deep Recovery Data
The data files lost in the depth of firmware abyss can be attained once again, relentless as it may sounds. All you need is a rooted app to recover the desired data.
Cons of Root Realme 7i
Not Completely Delete System
Simple as it looks, you can delete useless bloatware from OS skin’s plateau. However, uninstalling the system partition files might corrupt the phone’s settings.
Malicious Virus and Malware
Nothing changes after rooting unless you install custom ROMs, and malware attack is relatively low. But, if you install anything wicked, it can mess up the inner partition.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- You will get some data along with the boot file and vmbeta
- Only copy the boot.img and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has successfully patched, copy magisk_patched.img file then move into your computer
Flash Patched Boot File Using Platform Tools
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- Type the command “fastboot flash boot” then drag and drop you patched file and enjoy magisk manager
As you arrive at the end, we hope you have victoriously rooted your device without any problem, and this process is the best way to root your phone.
If you face any difficulty regarding the process and have a problem anywhere, let us know in the comment section. If it’s a booting problem, share a screenshot.