Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A31? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Are you looking for a simple process from which you access exceptional rooting privileges? Yes, you have been looking for a long time. After reading this article, you didn’t need to anywhere else. So, let’s start the process by reviewing specs.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 24th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP quad primary camera setup. MediaTek Helio P65 processor powers Samsung Galaxy A31 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 411 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance is 5000 mAh with fast charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones.
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A31
In an average smartphone interface, you might experience useless apps and there, which is quite ordinary. Please remove them and obtain a lightweight interface.
Cross the bottlenecks
Overcoming software limitations is possible. All thanks to the rooting feature. You can even make incompatible application work appropriately without any restriction.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A31
At first instance, you won’t notice explicit changes in the performance unless you are using overlocking software. But in a rare case, you might see lags and delays.
Unable to get update
Over-the-air updates are only applicable to the official firmware. You will lose all the things that come with it. On the other hand, you can get a modified version.
Magisk Update does not promise any baseless guarantee. It is not chargeable for any damage that occurs during the rooting process. Please, ensure that you have download the correct firmware and follow the step by step guide thoroughly.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- After download SM-A315F file, you have to extract it through the 7-zip tool.
- Open up the generic firmware file folder and extract the AP file again.
- Enter the extracted folder. You will see the boot.img.lz4 file Right-click on it while choosing the 7-zip option and press “Add to Archive” button.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen then you have to change the archive. Make sure to pick right format; see below screenshot, hit “OK” switch.
- Get the Magisk Manager App. Install it on the phone and connect to the PC.
- Copy the boot file that you have just extracted. Placed it in the phone’s internal storage, then disconnect and once again open the magisk App.
- Now, go to the magisk install section and select the second method —> select patch file from the device to navigate the file you recently copied.
- Once you choose the boot file, the automated flash process will begin. Finally, A patch boot image file is created; Now, you have to follow the below steps.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- You have transferred the patched file to PC; start the second phase.
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Link your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 3rd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the patched file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating rooting privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all data with the help of the factory reset option.
- Re-install Magisk Manager to enjoy and leverage immersive assets of rooting!
Now, you got a straightforward path to unveil the power of root. Discover an unravel adventure with the ability to custom tweaks and dress the interface as your wish.
Hopefully, if you have followed the guide, you won’t face any issues. But, if you come across any obstacle. Please, write the query with a screenshot to get an apt answer.