Hello friends, are you searching for Root Moto G9 Plus using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
As the technology evolves, more and more users come across the concept of rooting and genuinely want those impressive tweaks on their smartphones. If you are here, then you most probably also want those magnificent customization features. Though checking out the smartphone details would give you a better idea.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Global market on 11th September 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Moto G9 Plus powered by Snapdragon 730G processor with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.8 inches (17.27 cm) 387 PPI, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 5000 mAh with Turbo Power Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In other words, Root gives extra privileges while ensuring some advanced tweaks after adding the magisk module solution on your device.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Motorola phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Moto G9 Plus
Get Rid Ads
As for system firmware standards, several applications and software minings your data to provide effective ads according to users’ wishes. But on the other hand, it might decrease the smooth experience, so they lean toward rooting privileges.
Enhance Audio Output
Making a precise sound amplification system with the normal device is quite tricky. After rooting, you can easily make the speakers work as immersive sound amplifiers.
Cons Root Moto G9 Plus
Even if you rooting, there could be a possibility that you will not be able to run incompatible apps and software because some basic-tier bottlenecks won’t unlock.
Like the stock market, the rooting also comes with significant risk at an equal proportion of fantastic profit. However, take a serious note that you are playing with the system files and a single mistake can brick the device instantly. So, be cautious.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Moto G9 Plus
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery_a” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Now type command “fastboot flash recovery_b” then again drag and drop you recovery file to flash the second partition
How to Root Moto G9 Plus Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Motorola phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Congrats, your Moto G9 Plus successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
Not all smartphone has the fate of getting a simple way to root. But, It might be an astounding fact that your phone has the easiest way to get privileges.
But somehow, you are facing a problem installing the magisk files asset on your device; please let us know in the comment section to provide you with a solution.