Do you want to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G? If yes, then you are at the right place.
There are lots of ways to root any android device, but on the contrary, most of them are not safe as compare to the process present in this guide. You might know about each smartphone gains privileges differently, so let’s first understand the specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview at the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Global market on 19th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers Nubia Red Magic 5G with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.65 inches (16.89 cm) 388 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving the battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is a system directory that holds overall stored data in a device. It’s more like the administer directory, which opens some unique traits. That know as root access!
Multiple things can be detached afterwards. For instance, entering into the system setting and adjusting them thoroughly according to your necessity is also possible.
Contradict to that! There are some flaws that you might face once you attain all those privileges. Therefore, it becomes necessary to understand the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- All the giving steps are necessary, as well as crucial. Follow them properly, while no one can stop you get the fascinating rooting privileges.
- You can’t do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
Get back deleted data
The advanced tweak of root aid you to search deep inside the system to recover all your forgotten or deleted data. You can also pick a dedicated application to do that.
Increase RAM Capacity
If you want to see the smooth navigation experience on your Android phone, After rooting one of the best things you should try, expand the RAM ability to get sleek.
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
Need to Delete Everything
In some cases, when you unlock the bootloader of a particular Android smartphone, it automatically factory reset the phone. So, make sure to backup all important data.
Didn’t Get OTA Updates
After rooting, the company update carrier system will stop working on your handset. You will no longer be able to get security and system updates until you unrooting.
Magisk Update doesn’t assure any guarantee or responsible for any damage that happens to your phone. Before starting the process. Make sure download correct TWRP files according to your model to get a secure rooting experience.
How to Install TWRP On Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone with a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices”. If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power Button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release power key and keep holding Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
You realized that you didn’t need too many resources to root your Android phone from the above process. All you need is PC, and USB cable, then you are ready to go.
But still, if you missed out on some point and facing the challenge of rooting your Android smartphone. Please comment down your queries to get an exact solution.