Hello friends, are you searching for Root Nubia Red Magic 5G? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Because we give all the knowledge, before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the smartphone’s specification.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 19th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Nubia Red Magic 5G powered by Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.65 inches (16.89 cm) 388 PPI, AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android Root structure.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
Extract old data
The advanced tweak of Rooting aid you to search deep inside the system to recover all your forgotten or deleted data. You can also pick a dedicated app to do that.
Increase RAM Capacity
If you want to see a smooth navigation experience on your phone, After rooting one of the best things you should try is to expand the RAM ability to get a sleek.
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
Need to Delete Everything
In some cases, when you unlock the bootloader of a particular smartphone, it automatically factory reset the phone. So, make sure to backup. Also, the varies differently for each smartphone; research before rooting your phone.
Didn’t Get Official OTA Updates
After rooting, the company update carrier system will stop working on your handset. You will no longer be able to get security and system updates until you unrooting.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and ensure also have already been unlocked the bootloader of your handest.
How to Install TWRP On Nubia Red Magic 5G
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully install TWRP on Nubia Red Magic 5G
Steps to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Nubia phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot up your Nubia Red Magic 5G and enjoy magisk manager
You realized that you didn’t need too many resources to root your phone from the above process. All you need is the PC and USB cable, and you are ready to go.
But still, if you missed out on some point and facing a challenge to rooting your Nubia Red Magic 5G. Please comment down your queries to get an exact solution.