Hello friends, are you searching for Root Nubia Red Magic 5G? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. because we give all the knowledge. before starting the full guide, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Chinese market on 19th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Nubia Red Magic 5G powered by Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB Ram and 256GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.65 inches (16.89 cm) 388 PPI, AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The same goes for iOS users, Jailbreak, in which users get the additional setting and configuration. Just like the Android root structure.
We all know, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
You can get the latest updates and tweaks of the new Android version and flash as much custom ROM as you can for a better-personalized experience.
It has the benefits of choosing to store data either in the internal storage or on the SD card port, which may not discover on the non-rooted device. Plus, transfer internal data directly to the secondary storage feature is pretty amazing.
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
From a developer’s point of view, the foremost source of their income is the ad revenue from their apps, and in some modules, you will see ads here and there, which will decrease the seemly ads-free experience.
One of the most irritating issues you may observe is that your smartphone won’t get the official makers’ stock system update. However, you can receive the regular security patch and updates after unrooting.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Nubia Red Magic 5G
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, press the volume down, and power button doesn’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Nubia device
Steps to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Nubia phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.0 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below, we will show you a screenshot of flashing
- Here, the important thing flash Lazy flasher to boot your Nubia Red Magic 5G and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Nubia Red Magic 5G. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below.