In this guide, I will show you how to root nubia red magic 5g using magisk.
There could be several reasons you root the device! Is it to obtain fascinating layering of custom ROM? Or you are looking for something else! The first thing you need to get is the right set of tools, and for that, you to know to understand the primary specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th July 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers nubia red magic 5g with 8GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.56 inches (16.89 cm) 388 PPI, AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4500 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The system partition holds different sections and software directories, one of them is the root directory, which usually contains users’ apps data and administers privileges.
A tech enthusiast always looks ahead to unique ways to improve the system settings aspect. In that case, root access comes handly since it unlocks super user features.
Although, it can be a crisis for a newbie and a pro because there are few downsides to rooting your device. Therefore, it’s unavoidable to visit the pros and cons factors.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Android phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
There are crucial moments where the users have found their device battery runs out faster; in that situation, you will introduce impressive battery life with rooting traits.
You will obtain full fledge control over the internal settings of your smartphone with a bunch of admin-level privileges that will provide better user interface specialties.
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
When you attain fantastic privileges, you will lose every ounce of the warranty since installing any custom apps to a system violates the policies of the device makers.
Several anonymous apps may implant malware, spyware, and ransomware into the system, So thoroughly investigate every app even though you didn’t unlock rooting.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger Mobile ADB app and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while Select Storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Finally, you have complete the race with time and reveal the limitless customization world. Promptly, you can enter into the system settings and change them precisely.
However, if you cross paths with any problems regarding the process or tools, do let us know about them as soon as you notice them while we will meet in the next post.