Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Nubia Red Magic 5G. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Nubia Red Magic 5G is the latest gaming smartphone from Nubia brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available excludes few blogs. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you the working method. before starting the guide to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the china market on 12 March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple primary camera setup. Nubia Red Magic 5G powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.65 inches (16.89 cm) 144Hz refresh rate, AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4500 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting nubia red magic 5G comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, install android 11 beta custom ROM and change boot logo fonts.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure, backup all the important data so that you get them back if anything goes wrong during the rooting process
- This guiding way to rooting only for nubia red magic 5G so don’t try on another smartphone otherwise maybe bricked
Advantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can increase mobile performance and use all rooting required application
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Nubia Red Magic 5G
- After rooting the warranty of your nubia red magic 5G voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to rooting the nubia device then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Nubia Red Magic 5G
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download recovery file of your nubia red magic 5G and convert .rar file to .img file
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to connect your device with computer using data cable and type command
“fastboot reboot bootloader”
- After booting into the fastboot mode, type command to flashing your nubia device “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Once all the steps are done! it means your nubia red magic 5G successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Nubia Red Magic 5G Via Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting nubia red magic 5G, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your nubia red magic 5G then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and Navigate the magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash lazy flasher and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your nubia red magic 5G successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting nubia red magic 5G. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.