Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy F62? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Are you a tech aesthetic who wants to reach the abyss of your device? Then this article will be going to help you to unlock the rooting features. This guide covers the simple way to get advanced privileges. But before that, let’s have a specs overview.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 15th February 2021. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Exynos 9 Octa processor powers Samsung Galaxy F62 with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) 393 PPI, Super AMOLED display. We are moving the battery performance 7000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which manufacturers initially blocked.
Every device runs on the stock android configuration that comes with various software and firmware in the typical case.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- The Samsung device will not connect to the computer on Fastbooting unless its driver. Download the Samsung USB driver now, if you don’t have it
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy F62
Better Camera tweaks
Get an immersive camera feature app to create a smooth video. In comparison, side by side improves the overall image quality by adding exposure and saturation.
Change interface appearance as you wish through the Custom ROMs tweaks. With that, It becomes quite simple to enhance even a small proportion of the ecosystem.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy F62
Vulnerability to malicious viruses
Some Shady applications may have booted with malware or viruses. So, do check the review before downloading any rooted application into your phone aimlessly.
Battery drain issue
The battery life could have drastically decreased due to overconsumption of energy via the performance cores setup, and even phone may face some heating issues.
Magisk Update does not promise any baseless guarantee. It is not chargeable for any damage that occurs during the rooting process. Please, ensure that you have download the correct firmware and follow the step by step guide thoroughly.
Create A Patched Boot File Using Magisk
- After download SM-E625F file, you have to extract it through the 7-zip tool.
- Open up the genric firmware file folder and extract the AP file again.
- Enter in newly extracted folder. You will see the boot.img.lz4 Right-click on it while choosing the 7-zip option and press “Add to Archive” button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen then you have to change the archive. Make sure to pick right format see below screenshot, hit “OK” switch.
- Get the Magisk Manager App. Install it on the phone and connect to the PC.
- Copy the boot file that you have just extracted. Placed it in the phone’s internal storage, then disconnect and once again open the magisk App.
- Go to the magisk install section and select the second method —> select patch file from the device to navigate the file you recently copied.
- Once you choose the boot file, the automated flash process will begin. Finally, A patch boot image file is created; Now, you have to follow below steps.
Flash Patched Boot File Using Odin Flash Tool
- You have transferred the patched file to PC; start the second phase.
- Extract data from the Odin flash tool files and go to the application part.
- Link your device in the “Download Mode” to the PC and open Odin tool.
- Now you have entered examine if it was showing “Added” on the top left side. If not, in that case, perform the 3rd step again till Added doesn’t appear.
- Select the “AP” button, and advance to find the patched file’s location.
- Ensure that you have unchecked the “Auto-Reboot” from the options section.
- Tap on “Start” to take one leap forward to get fascinating rooting privileges.
- Once it’s done, disconnect the device and press Volume Low + Power button.
- A boot warning will appear on screen —> tap Volume Up to enter boot menu. Wipeout all the data through the help of the factory reset option.
- Re-install Magisk Manager to enjoy and leverage immersive assets of rooting!
That’s all you need to do to achieve the fascinating asset of root to your smartphone. The process might look big, but once you began, it won’t take too much time.
Make sure to follow the guide correctly. If something is bothering you, feel free to ask us the comment section. Meanwhile, we will meet you again in the next article.