Are you looking for a method that will unlock the beautiful customization features for your phone? What you need to do would be the root Samsung Galaxy A21 process.
In this post, we have covered everything that aids you in unlocking those fascinating stuff without interfering with the ecosystem settings, so make sure to stick to the end.
For starters, you need to grasp a bit of information about the preliminary specs so that you can quickly enter into the system partition and unwrap the unique custom ROMs.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 19th March 2021. Talking about camera sensor 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary setup. MediaTek Helio P35 processor power Samsung Galaxy A21 with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4000 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root directory is one of the deepest and core sections where it stores everything from users’ data to important administer level data files inside whole system settings.
When you’re looking for ways to achieve root access, you need to take third-party aid applications such as Magisk that permit you to enter into the system privileges.
Everything about fascinating privileges and features might good as you think; there are flaws that you need to be aware of. So let’s start with understand the pros & cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A21
There are numerous ways in which you can attain impressive features set and unlock system settings; one of them would be custom ROMs and Magisk modules functions.
Nowadays, you can receive underclocking software that will help you to boost battery life and provide more screentime. From this, perform daily tasks streak hassle-free.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A21
In general, there’s no particular issues or problem until you install random malicious ROMs that severely affects the internal settings and consumes battery cells faster.
Not only will you lose all privilege to gain an impressive official update, but also lose hope to get any profits that come under the warranty policy after rooting the device.
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A21 Using Magisk
Preparing the boot image file
- Ensure that you have put the magisk app, Odin tool, and Stock Firmware file in the same folder since you will need them frequently during the procedure.
- Enter into stock firmware folder and extract the “AP” file through the unzipper.
- Now tap on a newly extracted folder. There, you have to right-click the boot file.
- Choice 7-zip then select the “Add to archive” option to change archive format.
- Select and change the archive format from .lz4 to .tar, then hit the OK button.
- Copy the boot.img.tar into your Android smartphone for the patching process.
Patching the boot image file
- Download and install Magisk App and tap on the install option inside the app.
- Navigate to the storage unit part where you have saved in device boot.img.tar.
- Once you tap on that file, the patching process will automatically be initialized.
- From this, you will obtain the magisk_patched.tar file at the exact location.
- Deliver that .tar file to the PC, and connect your phone into download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Flash the patched boot image file
- Open the Odin Flash Tool, there, you will notice that the device is connected, but if that’s not showing in your case, perform the last two steps once again.
- Head toward the “AP” section, then drag and drop the magisk patched .tar file.
- In the left corner, you have to untick the “Auto-reboot” option to boot manually.
- Now, simply tap on the start button to initialize the final patching procedure.
Re-installing the Magisk App
- Remove the data cable once the flashing process ends, then press and hold the Volume down + Power Button until the Samsung logo with alert appears.
- Release both buttons and long-press Volume Up key to enter in the recovery.
- Apply the factory reset setting and safely reboot your phone in the usual way.
- Download the Magisk App from this article and install it properly, so it works.
Once the reboot process end, the magisk will fully install with your phone, now enjoy!
Now that you equip those powers to unlock the pathway of limitless customization. Then why don’t you give a try to those features and enjoy the exciting journey ahead?
But, in case you have some doubts in your mind, make sure to let us know about the following part, and I hope we will meet in our upcoming tech enriched rooting guide.