Hello friends, are you searching for Root Samsung Galaxy A21? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know That the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after reading this article. Before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the United States market on 9th April 2020. Talking about camera sensor 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Samsung Galaxy A21 powered by Octa-Core, 2.3 GHz processor with 3GB Ram and 32GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) 270 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4000 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Samsung phone
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A21
Nowadays, a clean interface on Android handsets is apparently rare, and bloatware issue is quite common. But, a rooted device helps to disable them or even lets you uninstall those useless OEM apps.
It’s a myth that you can increase the RAM of your device via rooting; instead of this, it helps increase the cloaking speed of the CPU to extend the performance.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A21
As we said above, you can’t overcome your device’s limitations because of its hardware configuration. But somehow, you install an incompatible module; then, damage lies ahead that may not be able to fix in the future.
The Google service will refuse rooted devices to enter the bank or other applications for the start. A piece of advice does not use banking or payment apps.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and download the same firmware that’s running on your operating system.
“Create a Patched boot image”
- You may have already downloaded: SM-A215U file
- Extract the firmware files with 7zip or any other unzipper
- Click AP File and again Extract
- Convert boot.img.lz4 to boot.img.tar (right-click, 7zip, add to the archive, change archive format to tar)
- Now copy the boot file and transfer your internal storage
- Download and Install the latest magisk manager app
- Magisk Manager app go to Install → Install → Select and Patch a file and select the boot file you will transfer earlier
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the magisk_patched.tar file then paste into your computer
Flash Patched Boot image Using Odin Flash Tool
- First of all, download the latest Odin flash tool and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into download mode, you have to press the volume up and volume down button, then connect your device with the PC using a data cable
- Open the Odin tool, then align the device. When you’re device is completely connected, the log section will show Added!
- Tap on “AP” button, select magisk_patched.tar file and uncheck auto reboot
- Now it’s time to get things in action. Press the start button
- Odin takes around ten minutes to complete the process in typical cases, and it shows a Pass at the top of the screen, which means is done
- Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release both buttons → System and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Samsung Galaxy A21. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process, then write down the comment section below.