Root Realme 6 Pro
Table of Contents
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Realme 6 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Realme 6 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from realme brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available excludes few blogs. So today in this tutorial we will come with a 100% working method. before starting the guide to Root Realme 6 Pro without PC, let’s have a brief look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited to a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 13 March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP +12MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 6 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720Gprocessor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting realme 6 pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, increase mobile performance, change boot logo fonts and install android 11 beta custom.
Here are some points to remember while rooting Realme 6 Pro
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on realme phone
- Your smartphone battery should be charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
Advantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
Disadvantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your realme 6 pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to delete magisk files using root browser. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
If you’re excited to rooting realme device then below we will show you full guidance from scratch only 2 steps. first of all, you need to install TWRP recovery, and second is flash magisk zip. Hope! you enjoy.
Steps to Install TWRP On Realme 6 Pro
- First of all, download the platform tool zip and extract it – Here.
- Second, you need to download recovery file of your realme 6 pro before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- Make sure, must enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking. Without enabling their options you’re not able to install any third-party recovery
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to connect your device with computer using data cable and type command
“fastboot reboot bootloader”
- After booting into the fastboot mode, type command to flashing your realme device “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Once all the steps are done! it means your realme 6 pro successfully install TWRP recovery
Steps to Root Realme 6 Pro Via Magisk Zip
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting realme 6 pro, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your realme 6 pro then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode you have to press volume up and power button don’t release the key until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and find magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- Important Note: when you first time rooting any Android phone lot of time required to rebooting
- Congratulation your realme 6 pro successfully rooted
So this was our guiding way to rooting realme 6 pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.