Being stuck with the tedious and outdated settings of the Android interface is a curse for tech geeks, isn’t that right? For that, you require to root Realme 6 Pro from scratch.
In this post, we have covered everything essential for the rooting process so that you won’t face any issues while following this precise method given in the later section.
But the first thing you require to concern about would be the primary specs; therefore, let’s head toward that portion so we can introduce you to the suitable software toolkit.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 5th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor power realme 6 pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to battery performance is 4300 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
The root is the core part of the Android system that holds everything from your app’s data to system files data. A phone without that is a shiny brick with some buttons.
And to hone the root access, you have to insert a code bundle that opens the closed doors of the system settings without exploiting or damaging the internal file’s data.
You can achieve specific things by unfasted the limit break to get desired functions. But some flaws can’t be neglect anyway. So let’s have a look at the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
No need to rely on the same system processing power. You can adjust or enhance the overall performance aspect of your phone through impressive overclocking software.
You will obtain several fascinating and immersive custom ROMs that will provide you elegant features functions from which you can improvise the user interface settings.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
In some random cases, most users have found out that their device consumes battery life faster than before! Even plugging to charge won’t help either in the worst-case.
The most crucial part of the rooting process is that you will lose your phone’s precious data permanently. That data can’t be restored, so make sure to take a backup before.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume Up buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through Volume down + Power buttons.
How to Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
That’s all you need to follow up from here onward. I bless you for conqueror anything that comes your way and achieves the unlimited customization feature options setup.
As for the endnote! Be sure to take all of the measurements before entering into the rooting arena. And as always, you can reach out to me through the below section.