Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme 6 Pro using magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Realme 6 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from the realme brand, and many people want to root their smartphone. Still, they are unable. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this. Before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 5th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 6 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh with flash Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phones
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Advantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
Block pop-up Ads
You can also block almost every type of ad, especially pop-up Ads. Afterwards, you didn’t need to worry about being stuck in the endless loop of annoying distractions.
Level Up Performance
You can boost performance level by adding new firmware and generating more clock cycles to the chipset, which helps you a lot to get a seemly smooth experience.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
Can’t Get Official Updates
Lose every privilege arrives with the pre-installed OEM, such as the system update and security patches. However, rooted ROMs can help this matter get new updates.
High-end Apps Didn’t Work
Some applications didn’t support when you rooted the phone, which is generally high-security applications designed to protect from data theft.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 6 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume up, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Realme 6 Pro
Steps to Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any realme phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Congrats your Realme 6 Pro successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
We can bet that it’s the best way to get the rooting privilege quickly, and general, it didn’t require lots of technicalities or tools until the end of the process.
Having doubts and uncertainty would be obvious. No one is a pro for the very first day, and we glad to help. So, please share the comment about your queries.