Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
Realme 6 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from the realme brand and many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available. So we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this article. Here will you provide all the knowledge. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 5th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 6 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. Moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh, USB Type-C port with flash Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your operating system. As a grants key to unlock all the core software, which was blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
One thing we all know, there are two sides to everything. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to swell more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock the bootloader on any realme phone
- You can backup important data because anything wrong during the rooting procedure then you get to restore all data
Pros of Root Realme 6 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
Cons of Root Realme 6 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Realme 6 Pro voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- Same as above, the second probability occurs that the boot loop problem may appear and change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 6 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type the command below screenshot then drag and drop your vbmeta file
- After flashing, type the command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any realme phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Congrats, your Realme 6 Pro successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your realme device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem