Hello friends, are you searching for Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Realme 6 Pro is the latest budget smartphone from the realme brand, and many people want to root their smartphone, but they are unable because all the methods described online are incomplete. No accurate guidance was available. So today we assure you that you don’t need to go anywhere after this article. Before starting the full procedure, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 5th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Realme 6 Pro powered by Snapdragon 720G processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving to the battery performance 4300 mAh, USB Type-C port with flash Charging. Before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
The firmware may vary differently for different smartphone manufacturers. Usually, they have some limitations that can’t overcome without Rooting.
We all know there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below; follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone
- Take a serious note that you have already been fully backup your handset. You can also use backup apps such as titanium to restore all data
Advantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
In addition to customization, you can’t only change display design but also can expand battery life by reducing the clock speed of your device CPU to furnish a smooth experience.
The most fantastic thing you can do with your rooted device is to block all types of ads and visit sites without being bothered by push notifications, meaning that nothing will disturb you while watching videos.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
The system partition changes a little bit and becomes invulnerable in terms of security and privacy, which is why you never should keep private things.
Rooting may sound funky and cool. But on the downside, it’s lethal for whom carelessly wandering and aimlessly installing custom ROM without proper guidance, which can lead your device a complete brick.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone try with your own risk, and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 6 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, press the volume up, and power button doesn’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Realme 6 Pro
Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk Manager
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Realme phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.0 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below, we will show you a screenshot of flashing
- Congrats your Realme 6 Pro successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Realme 6 Pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below.