Are you looking to root realme 6 pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
The process of rooting a hassle-free thing that a person who didn’t know much about the developer settings and codes can do— but for that, you need the proper way that allows you to gain those exciting privileges. Thus you require to visit specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 5th March 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 720G processor powers Realme 6 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) 90 Hz Refresh Rate, IPS LCD. We are moving the battery performance is 4300 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
The root is the core part of the Android system that holds everything from your app’s data to system files data. A phone without that is a shiny brick with some buttons.
And to hone the root access, you have to insert a code bundle that opens the closed doors of the system settings without exploiting or damaging the internal file’s data.
You can achieve specific things by unfasted the limit break to get desired functions. But some flaws can’t be neglect anyway. So let’s have a look at the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Realme phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
No need to rely on the same system processing power; you can adjust or enhance the overall performance aspect of your phone through impressive overclocking software.
You will obtain several fascinating and immersive custom ROMs that will provide you elegant features and functions from which you can improvise user interface settings.
Disadvantage of Root Realme 6 Pro
Fast battery drain
In some random cases, most users have found out that their device consumes battery life faster than before! Even plugging to charge won’t help either in the worst-case.
Lost personal data
The most crucial part of the rooting process is that you will lose your phone’s precious data permanently; that data can’t be restored; so make sure, take backup in advance.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Realme 6 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume up and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Realme 6 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
That’s all you need to follow up from here onward; I bless you to conqueror anything that comes your way and achieves the unlimited customization feature options setup.
As for the endnote! Be sure to take all of the measurements before entering into the rooting arena. And as always, you can reach out to me through the below section.