Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk? If yes, then you are at the right place.
From my perspective, you may already know the rooting procedure nowadays is totally changed and complicated for every device. But don’t worry, this master guide will provide a complete idea of How to Root Poco F2 Pro. Before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! You enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco F2 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. We are moving to the battery performance 4700 mAh with Fast Charging, before starting the guide. Let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code to your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
Every device runs on stock android configuration that comes with some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting in the typical case.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure
- Get the latest USB driver to run commands lines and Fastbooting the phone. You can also learn from our guide on how to setup an ADB driver
Pros of Root Poco F2 Pro
Flash Custom ROMs
To enable interesting features, you need flash custom ROMs and after getting the extraordinary features. You can expand the boundaries of the system partition.
See the Unseen World of Customization
The best thing about rooting your phone is that you don’t have to limit yourself to the default settings. You can completely change the appearance and the processing powers of your phone without face any single problem.
Cons of Root Poco F2 Pro
Each smartphone company offers different policies, which can be violated when you are rooting. But the worst is that you will lose all the privileges of the warranty.
Harshly Damage Your Phone
The rooting process may not seem difficult, but be cautious while your phone is going through the procedure, as a single mistake can cause serious damage to the phone.
Important Note: magisk update is not responsible for any kind of damage to smartphone; try with your own risk and we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong.
How to Install TWRP On Poco F2 Pro
- First of all, download the latest Platform Tools and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable the USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press the volume down, and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Now, Open Platform tools and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing. You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco F2 Pro
Steps to Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any Xiaomi phone
- Now turn off your smartphone, then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo, release the Power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v21.1 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected magisk zip, A swipe button will appear on the screen, swipe it
- Here, the important thing must flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Poco F2 Pro and enjoy magisk manager
Being a slave of system interface and stuck in the endless cycle of ads notification is over now, you can bring them down since you have rooted your Poco F2 Pro.
The above guide is a perfect solution to get the rooting privilege, and We hope you successfully access them. For further queries, let us known the comment section.