Root Poco F2 Pro
Hello friends, my name is Kunal Mandal today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP And Root Poco F2 Pro. If you want to root your smartphone then you are at the right place.
Poco F2 Pro is the latest flagship smartphone from Xiaomi brand and so many people want to root their smartphone but they are unable to do. because all the methods described online are incomplete, No accurate guidance available. So today in this tutorial we will going to show you the tested method. before starting the guide to Root Poco F2 Pro, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 09 August 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco F2 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. Based on Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4700 mAh, USB Type-C Port with fast charging. Without wasting any time let’s move our guide.
What is Root?
After rooting Poco F2 Pro comes extraordinary power through which we can do anything like you can customize your smartphone according to your needs, change boot logo fonts, increase mobile performance and use all rooting required apps.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide you to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 50% because a lot of time required to the rooting process
- Here, the important thing download and install the ADB driver on your system
Advantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to you needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
Disadvantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Poco F2 Pro voided. However, if you want to get back your warranty then you have to uninstall the magisk framework. If you look from my point of view there is no loss to rooting smartphone
Above we gave you a snapshot on How you can root your Poco F2 Pro and what is need for the rooting process. Now its time to go deeper, below we will cover everything.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Poco F2 Pro
- First of all, download the latest platform tool zip and extract it
- Second, you need to download the recovery file of your device. before this must have the unlocked bootloader
- The most important steps while flashing custom recovery. enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into fastboot mode
- Guide to boot fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release both keys until open fastboot mode
- Next open platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your Xiaomi device with computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop you recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco F2 Pro
Steps to Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all download the latest magisk manager zip to rooting Poco F2 Pro, make sure to Installing magisk module must be required custom recovery
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press volume up and power button don’t release both keys until open TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many option tap “Install” and navigate magisk zip
- Next select magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to get root access
- One more thing you also flash decryption Fix and it is mandatory otherwise you will not able to boot your smartphone
- Important Note: If you’re rooting any android device for the first time then it takes some time to reboot
- After booting, congratulation your Poco F2 Pro successfully rooted and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting Poco F2 Pro. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.