Hello friends, are you searching for Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk? If yes then you are at the right place.
From my point of view, you may already know nowadays the rooting procedure is totally changed and complicated for every device. but don’t worry this master guide will you providing a complete idea of How to Root Poco F2 Pro. So today here the easy method to root access without any mistake. before starting the full process, let’s have a quick look at the specification of the smartphone.
Are you excited about a quick look at the specification of the smartphone? Hope! you enjoy.
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary camera setup. Poco F2 Pro powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 6GB Ram and 126GB storage. Based on the Android v10 operating system. The smartphone coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, a Super AMOLED display. Moving to the battery performance 4700 mAh, USB Type-C port with fast Charging. before starting the guide. let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Root means you merely added a bunch of code in your system. As a grants key to unlocking all the core software, which was initially blocked by manufacturers.
In the typical case, every device runs on stock Android configuration that comes with some limitations that can’t overcome without rooting.
In common logic, there are two sides to everything that defines who they are. So, we have discussed the pros and cons below, follow the article to more techy knowledge.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Make sure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked you can also follow our guide to unlock bootloader on any Xiaomi device
- We recommend, your smartphone battery has charged more than 40% because a lot of time required to the rooting procedure
Pros of Root Poco F2 Pro
- After rooting, you can customize your smartphone according to your needs
- You can use all rooting required application and increase mobile performance
- You will be able to upgrade the latest android version by flashing custom ROM
Cons of Root Poco F2 Pro
- After rooting the warranty of your Poco device voided. However, if you get back your warranty then you have to uninstall magisk framework
- The security is completely blank out from the device. Plus, threats from spyware and change in the primary internal settings at a fair amount of risk
Important Note: It is not mandatory but we advise you to take a backup of the data stored on your phone in case anything goes wrong. down below you will get the downloadable link of the required files guide section.
Guide to Install TWRP On Any Poco Phone
- First of all, download the latest Platform tool zip and extract it
- Before connecting your phone to the computer, open developer mode and enable USB debugging setting
- Boot into fastboot mode, you have to press volume down and power button don’t release keys until open fastboot mode
- Open the platform tool and write in the search box “cmd” then press enter
- Connect your smartphone with the computer using data cable and type command “fastboot flash recovery” then drag and drop your recovery file
- Wait for flashing, You have successfully installed TWRP on Poco F2 Pro
Steps to Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk
- First of all, download the latest magisk zip to rooting any poco phone
- Now turn off your smartphone then boot into recovery mode
- Guide to boot recovery mode, you have to press and hold volume up + power button as soon as open bootup logo release power key but don’t release the volume up key until open TWRP mode
- Tap on Install and choose the Magisk-v20.4 zip you will download earlier
- Once selected, magisk zip then below we will show you a screenshot to flashing
- Here, the important thing must flash Lazy flasher to bootup your Poco F2 Pro and enjoy magisk manager
So this was our guiding way to rooting your Poco device. We hope you can successfully root your smartphone without any issue. If you have any problem with the rooting process then write down the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem.