Are you searching for Root Poco F2 Pro? If yes, then you are at the right place.
Whether you want to achieve the next level of performance or a force driving you to implant exciting things to your phone via custom ROMs; All that stuff is attainable if you know the proper guide on how to root your smartphone — let’s start with specs.
Are you excited about a quick overview of the specification of the smartphone?
This smartphone launch in the Indian market on 12th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 865 processor powers Poco F2 Pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm), 395 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to the battery performance is 4700 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide; let’s understand what is rooting?
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privileges or root access are the same sides of the coin where you go to the admin directory freely and customize them according to your needs and desire.
There are tons of things you can do without being bound using the system restriction. On top of that, unlocking some of the fascinating privileges also become possible.
You can’t much about the side effect that comes with a rooted device on the flip side, thus do not face any of those obstacles; you need to be aware of the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
Superb battery life
With the rooting privileges, you can unlock several excellent features; one of them can be long lasting battery life for that all you need is underclocking third-party software.
Battery life, there a possibility of improving your Android phone’s overall performance aspect through the high-end overclocking solution that enhances processor speed.
Disadvantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
Root might sound like a dual-edged sword that might interrupt the user settings and reduce workability; the worst could be that you will overhaul by overheating issues.
Lacks software update
You won’t get hands-on genuine OEM updates that offer official and secure functions because your root device would be difficult if you prefer the original features settings.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP On Poco F2 Pro
- Start by extracting the Platform Tools file, also download TWRP recovery.
- Once the process ends – Open folder, then copy TWRP file.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode – Press Volume down and Power key until the logo of fastboot appears on the screen.
- The second thing you need to do is attach the phone to a computer through the original data cable. During this, make sure you’re in fastboot mode.
- Inside the Platform Tools folder, tap on the search bar and enter “cmd” to start the prompt dialog box. It should be like a jet-black screen.
- Now Insert the command – “fastboot devices” If you see a combination of numbers and alphabets on-screen, it means the device in fastboot mode.
- Again Insert the command “fastboot flash recovery” – After that, hit space, then drop the TWRP file that we have recently copied in the folder.
- Press Enter: It takes a while to flash the TWRP into the firmware completely.
How to Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk
- To initialize second innings of the process, disconnect and restart your phone. Download the latest magisk zip if you didn’t download it until now.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button. Hold it till the boot logo appears, then release the Power key but don’t release Volume key until open TWRP mode.
- You will notice the Install section, tap it then navigate to the magisk zip file.
- The file you are looking at should be in front of your eyes unless you have put it specific folder. Now, swipe across the left to flash the zip file.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes later on reboot the system.
- That’s it! Now, Enjoy the decorums of magisk privileges.
It’s your time to take a deep dive into the magnificent custom world where you can download and install anything you want without any trouble or cumbersome limits.
Although I can’t neglect that few flaws might create some disturbance if you have made your mind: enjoy all the exciting features to round up endless amusement fun.