How to Root Poco F2 Pro Without Using PC
Are you looking for an entry into the wilderness of customization for a long time? Yes! Then the first thing you need to perform is the root poco f2 pro procedure thoroughly.
In this post, we have covered everything that is required to attain root access without any hassle. And for that, all you need to do is follow the guide to the end precisely.
First and foremost, you have to understand the primary specs so that you can quickly obtain those fascinating traits that will boost up the interface and performance factor.
This smartphone launched in the Indian market on 12th May 2020. Talking about camera sensor 64MP + 13MP + 5MP + 2MP quad primary setup. Snapdragon 865 processor power poco f2 pro with 6GB Ram and 128GB storage. The smartphone was coming— with 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) 395 PPI, Super AMOLED. We are moving to battery performance is 4700 mAh, USB Type-C Port with Fast Charging before starting the guide. Let’s understand what root is!
What is Root?
Magisk rooting privileges or root access are the same sides of the coin where you go to the admin directory freely and customize them according to your needs and desire.
There are tons of things you can do without being bound using the system restriction. On top of that, unlocking some of the fascinating privileges also become possible.
You can’t much about the side effect that comes with a rooted device on the flip side, thus do not face any of those obstacles; you need to be aware of the pros and cons.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phone.
- We recommend that your smartphone battery has been charged more than 40% because a lot of time required for the rooting procedure.
Advantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
With the rooting privileges, you can unlock several excellent features; one of them can be long lasting battery life for that all you need is underclocking third-party software.
Battery life, there is a possibility of improving your Android phone overall performance aspect through the high-end overclocking solution that enhances processor speed.
Disadvantage of Root Poco F2 Pro
Root might sound like a dual-edged sword that might interrupt the user settings and reduce workability. The worst could be that you will overhaul by overheating issues.
You won’t get hands-on genuine OEM updates that offer official and secure functions because your root device would be difficult if you prefer the original features settings.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully follow the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have download the respective TWRP file for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Poco F2 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
It’s your time to take a deep dive into the magnificent custom world where you can download and install anything you want without any trouble or cumbersome limits.
Although I can’t neglect that few flaws might create some disturbance if you have made your mind. Enjoy all the exciting features to round up endless amusement fun.