You are looking for a method to root Redmi Note 11 Pro! Drums rolls, you have come across the right place to obtain those features in a pretty secure step-by-step manner.
In this post, we have combined different sections and tools that you will need before heading to the rooting process, so read everything to avoid unintentional problems.
If you didn’t do that, there’s a high chance that you may end up in the bootloop. But if you have a will to root any android device. My friend, you can achieve that too quickly.
Apart from this, rooting your device unlocks the system kernel files that provide total control over the system files from which you can customize the interface appearance.
If you desire to achieve those traits without much problem, you can check options like magisk in a hassle-free manner. We covered the same method for your convenience.
Though, you need to be aware of the drawbacks to understand both sides of the coin. But first, let’s head toward the following section to comprehend what root is actually?
What is Root?
In simple terms, the core partition that possesses all the phone’s internal data is the root, which also houses the administer privileges for data transport and files access.
When you are rooting any phone, you are aiming for admin traits, which by the way, are pretty tricky to attain if you don’t know the appropriate method to advance there.
We have aligned everything for you, but before that, let’s have a quick chat over the underwhelming and excellent aspects of the rooting to sort out some of your doubts.
Here are some Points to Remember while Rooting
- Ensure your smartphone bootloader has unlocked. You can also follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any xiaomi phone.
- You can not do anything about the data stored inside the internal storage once the rooting process starts. Please, take backup data before.
Advantage of Root Redmi Note 11 Pro
In redmi phones, you usually notice bloatware, but you can adjust the system settings to terminate those useless garbage apps altogether with these fascinating features.
Aside from this, if you want more battery life, you can utilize tools like underclocking to boost the battery life, use overclocking to obtain an immersive gameplay experience.
Disadvantage of Root Redmi Note 11 Pro
There are several cases where the users lose their data while following the process, so take a backup, then start the process as you have to accomplish many things ahead.
Apart from this, warranty violation, bootloop problem, malware and virus attack, and in the worst case, complete brick can happen while rooting the device or later on too.
Magisk Update is not responsible for what happens to your phone. Do it at your own risk while carefully following the guidelines and ask if you have any doubt regarding this matter. Download the correct TWRP according to your model.
How to Install TWRP Without Using PC
- Install the essential tools and TWRP custom recovery to move swiftly in future.
- Ensure to attain the latest version of the Magisk zip file using this guide, while the second thing you need to follow is the unlock bootloader section.
- You will need a secondary phone, and you have to purchase an OTG cable so that the secondary device can work as the PC and run basic commands.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger ADB application into your Android phone.
- Make sure that the secondary device also has enabled USB debugging.
- Connect OTG into the secondary device while connecting the USB cable into the primary device. Plugin them accurately since everything depends on them.
- In the primary device, apply the Power + Volume down buttons combo once.
- From this combination, you will enter into the fastboot mode of your handset.
Note: I assume that you have downloaded the TWRP recovery for your device!
- Head toward the Bugjaeger ADB application and press on the flash option.
- You will notice the command prompt button in the below section of the screen.
- Type command –fastboot devices – It will show that your device is connected.
- Type the second command –fastboot flash recovery– Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling, and after that, you have to attach the required file.
- Click on the attached file icon and navigate to the stored TWRP file location.
- Once you tap on the flashable file, it will appear in the command prompt.
- Now, press the play button to initialize the process of flashing the recovery.
- Once everything ends safe and sound—disconnected the primary device and boot into the custom recovery mode through the Volume Up + Power buttons.
How to Root Redmi Note 11 Pro Using Magisk
- You have likely obtained the flashable zip file from the above section, right?
- Click on the Install section of the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk zip folder and open the file into the internal storage.
- Once you will reach the file, tap on it while select storage starts to appear.
- Swipe right to complete the process. Afterward, reboot the device at last.
- Congratulation, you have finally unlocked those fascinating root privileges.
Once you have rooted the phone, you can unlock various parts of the system software to transform the interface and internal partition component according to your desires.
For more queries regarding rooting and standalone tools, you can contact us through our telegram page or ping down your comment to obtain answers quickly as possible.