Are you looking for a root Samsung Galaxy M33 guide? If yes, kudos, buddy. You have reached the right place where you precisely acquire a walkthrough for rooting phones.
If you want to construct a robust and easy-to-customize ecosystem, you will need the rooting privileges aid since they open the doors of the deepest of the internal settings.
With those features, you can conveniently modify the interface surroundings without being bothered by bloatware because you will receive the system kernel permission.
Though, you will need some standalone apps while following the process. Worry not. We have covered everything for you to root your device conveniently without hassle.
Moreover, the rooting features allow you to perform different things, including custom ROMs support, modify system settings, receive the latest updates faster, and more.
Despite this, do you know rooting your device could also be harmful if you rely on the half-baked knowledge! So, let’s comprehend what rooting is with its pros and cons.
What is Root?
The root directory is one of the introductory directories in any computer program that usually holds the user’s and system data that can access through the admin directory.
But as a techie user, you need administrative privileges to take complete control over the system. That’s why it is required for the rooting process to obtain superuser traits.
Apart from this, it also grants subtle features that you might overlook in your normal usage. However, you need to consider the downside and add-on features thoroughly.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy M33
You will obtain the appropriate control over the entire Android ecosystem to transform the system settings, throw away useless bloatware, and modify the interface layout.
Besides this, you can enhance the photos and video quality, implement various ROMs, build the interface settings from scratch, and efficiently do many more exciting things.
Disadvenatges of Root Samsung Galaxy M33
The system settings are not vulnerable as ever before. Malicious viruses and malware attacks can occur if you aimlessly flash incompatible or unauthentic custom ROMs.
You can change a few system settings as if you do that, and there’s a high chance you might brick the device. Moreover, rooting will ban access to some high-security apps.
Before You Start
- The first step that you need to unleash the true power of the phone is to unlock bootloader on Samsung phones to follow up the upcoming steps conveniently.
- Moreover, make sure that your smartphone is charged more than 60% or above.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M33 Using Magisk
Disclaimer: You need to be aware that this patching method is tricky and risky. Magiskupdate is not responsible for any damage to the reader device. So do it everything carefully. Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your PC.
1. Preparing boot image
- Firstly, Download the latest Stock Firmware according to your country region.
- As for the next step, you enter in stock firmware folder and select the “AP” file.
- Right-click and unzip the “AP” file through the 7zip tool to extract all content.
- Enter 7zip, then go to the “Add to archive” to change the file archive format.
- You must convert the .lz4 file format to .tar and click “OK” to continue forward.
- Transfer newly extracted boot.img.tar file to the phone through a USB cable.
2. Patching boot image
- Download and install the latest Magisk App into your smartphone accurately.
- To patch the boot file, tap on the install section and navigate boot.img.tar file.
- Reach out to the location and press the boot file to start the patching process.
- From this, You will be found in Internal Storage/Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Transfer the patched file to your PC. connects your phone in download mode.
- Turn off the phone, and press both volume keys while connecting to the PC.
Note: Every Samsung device arrives with a distinctive fastboot combination, so make sure to check your phone’s download mode pattern to utilize the upcoming phases.
3. Flash patched boot file
- Enter in the Odin Flash Tool, and there, check whether the phone is connected or not! If you face any issues, reconnect the device after entering the fastboot.
- Tap on the “AP” section, and paste the magisk_patched.tar location in the box.
- You have to untick the “Auto-Reboot” from the left corner to do it subsequently.
- Afterward, tap on the “Start” button to initialize the flashing process of the file.
4. Re-installing Magisk App
- Remove the data cable connecting to the PC and phone and enter the fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power button to join the boot section.
- Wait till the Samsung logo doesn’t appear and navigate through Volume keys.
- Select the factory reset option and wipe out all the data for smooth usage later.
- Download the latest version of magisk App to appreciate those root privileges.
Well done! You have unlocked those fascinating rooting features without any problem, so why don’t you give it a try to custom ROMs that will modify the overall experience.
You can meet our team through the comment section or visit our telegram group to get the latest rooting updates and other essential tools for more information and advice.